Which option are you doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
the-1-n-only-me said:
ahahahaha. so true :rofl:

our class gets to vote between astrophysics and quanta to quarks. no idea what to vote for. astro looks more interesting, but i have all my bro's stuff from quanta to quarks. any opinions?
learn astrophysics in class and/or learn your brothers notes on quanta to quarks, then before the HSC decide which is easier

Wyvern02

HSC
medical physics here and an assessment about it waiting to be submitted

Lexan

Tezza
HSC
hiya!!

my class is doing medical physics :( even though we wanted to do astrophysics coz we were familiar with the space topic.. :D

morganforrest

HSC
I'm so cranky we're doing Med Physics....its boring as...although there is heaps of cross-over to chem so there really isn't that much to learn actually. The only hard stuff is in MRI and it's hardly ever tested (net spin etc)

Would rather have done Q2Q but the class outvoted the three of us who wanted to do it saying Med would be "easier"

They just dont like maths. It's even more stupid because our teacher is doing his phD in quantum mechanics!!! He brought in all his models on his idea of what the fabric of space-time looks like, twas awesome.

Anyway, too late now....good luck on Monday everyone!!!

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Thats true morgan... im comming first in all my subs by a long shot... theres no-one really there to push me which is kinda weird, cause its hard to keep motivated....

eg) Im comming first for physics with a 93 Overall.... second is on 75

morganforrest

HSC
Small school....there is only one class....topped it though so it doesnt really matter that much

twilight1412

HSC
=D
thats great lol id love to come first
speaking of coming first who do you guys think is going to own it this year? as in first in state?

OMG WE ONLY HAVE ONE DUDE DOING GEOPHYSICS!!!

morganforrest

HSC
It's OK coming first but you don't get the added benefit of someone to compete against/help drag your HSC mark up.

Probably someone from Ruse....

2008rosse

HSC
Hi all,

We're studying Quanta to Quarks as an elective. The course this year looks great.

Peace.
P.S. Is there a section on this site where you can learn about how to do HSC Assessment tasks on Data Analysis? We have one in two weeks. Just post the link. Cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)