Class of 2025 (2025 HSC CHAT) (1 Viewer)

slothsaresoslay

HSC
hey guys i was just wondering if anyone knows whether atomi is a good source for bio revision cause my school pays for it

CeeTia

HSC
N/A
hey guys i was just wondering if anyone knows whether atomi is a good source for bio revision cause my school pays for it
My school uses it too! Atomi I think is good for basic level revision and repetitive practice mostly. The videos aren't too bad for a basic foundation and its good that they have a lot of topics on it but it can be quite simple at times

sakinluvo

HSC
This is really random but

How do you guys effectively study to get decent on assessments.

I studied ahead for mod 1 chem while learning all the content ahead that was relevant to the syllabus but still got 60%

i dont understand how to create an effective study session that can help me answer questions right and boost my rank/scores.

sorry for the rant >.<

Susu123

HSC

I studied ahead for mod 1 chem while learning all the content ahead that was relevant to the syllabus but still got 60%

i dont understand how to create an effective study session that can help me answer questions right and boost my rank/scores.

sorry for the rant >.<
you've probably heard this like a million times but do past papers (specifically the questions for that topic) to familiarise urself with the type of questions and structure of questions. thats what i do, at least.

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC

sorry for the rant >.<
Part of improving is also recognising the mistakes you have made. I agree with @Susu123 where she says that past papers are the best way to familiarise yourself with questions. But, in your case (assuming you understand the content but got an undesirable score) your exam technique may be lacking e.g you don't give the answer that a question is looking for or don't fulfill the requirements of the nesa verb used in a question. Has your teacher gone through the marking scheme of the task with your class? Could you ask them to identify where you went wrong or missed marks?

banigul@30

HSC
is it weird that waves and thermodynamics is my favourite phys topic now, its actually so interesting and it makes so much sense, im enjoying it so much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)