• Skeptic

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
That is what I said, and science has proven many a useful thing, but that does not mean science is correct on this occasion also.

And as for creationism vs evolution - no matter how much science you fuel evolution with, it is all 50/50.
hahahahahahah what??

Sprangler

HSC
That is what I said, and science has proven many a useful thing, but that does not mean science is correct on this occasion also.

And as for creationism vs evolution - no matter how much science you fuel evolution with, it is all 50/50.
Why do you hate science sir? You're using a computer, whilst connected to the internet correct? Wearing clothes that were created by sewing machines, correct, sir? Did baby Jesus give you these things, or did science give you these things?

You can't pick and choose the things that science is correct and incorrect about just because a 3000 year old book might contradict some of them. Either it's all right, or it's all wrong.

Last edited:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC

I hope you're not serious.

Dazza01

HSC
Why do you hate science sir? You're using a computer, whilst connected to the internet correct? Wearing clothes that were created by sewing machines, correct, sir? Did baby Jesus give you these things, or did science give you these things?

You can't pick and choose the things that science is correct and incorrect about just because a 3000 year old book might contradict it. Either it's all right, or it's all wrong.
Lol. I actually said that science has proved many a great thing for starters, so that was a waste of my time.

And I can choose what is right and wrong about many things, because science has made blunders in the past; it's called human error.

And if you live in a world that is black and white, then so be it, but hardly anything is ever purely right or purely wrong I am telling you. There are flaws in creationism, but flaws in evolution certinately appear also.

HSC
Lol. I actually said that science has proved many a great thing for starters, so that was a waste of my time.

And I can choose what is right and wrong about many things, because science has made blunders in the past; it's called human error.

And if you live in a world that is black and white, then so be it, but hardly anything is ever purely right or purely wrong I am telling you. There are flaws in creationism, but flaws in evolution certinately appear also.
Although I don't agree with Dazza, don't knock him for his views. He's as entitled to his opinions as you all are.

And he IS right, essentially. Science DOES make mistakes and it IS right to question. If you simply accept something because someone tells you it's science, you're being just as bad as you accuse others of being in that you're simply swallowing a belief without pausing to question it.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A

Shit troll ban plz

cookkii

HSC
there is no doubt in my mind that climate change is occurring, or that its a natural process. i am a bit of an eco freak, but although we are speeding up the process, what is there that we can do to stop it? what we should be investing our time in is minimising our impact and finding ways to survive through it.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Although I don't agree with Dazza, don't knock him for his views. He's as entitled to his opinions as you all are.

And he IS right, essentially. Science DOES make mistakes and it IS right to question. If you simply accept something because someone tells you it's science, you're being just as bad as you accuse others of being in that you're simply swallowing a belief without pausing to question it.
True, but there's a difference between questioning science and ignoring the weight of scientific evidence to come to your own flawed conclusion.

cookkii

HSC
True, but there's a difference between questioning science and ignoring the weight of scientific evidence to come to your own flawed conclusion.
this is very true but i think dazza is doing both in a way. he is questioning the science and finding it lacking, so has chosen to ignore it, leading to his flawed conclusion

Malfoy-Sama

HSC
why do you call it "skeptic"? its not being skeptical about it. its just not believeing in this bullshit

there have been ice ages

there have been far far hotter periods

(most notable being the medieval warm period)

its a natural cycle ffs

people who beleive in the politically correct propaganda have no mind of their own

they believe everything that is shoved down their throats

i hate people who cant think for themselves....

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC

'Necroposting' I believe is the name for what you are doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)