Co-corricular activities. What do you do? (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I do musical (Fame) and debating.
What do you do cunts?
EDIT: The musical is no longer Fame.
YAY! and by YAY! I mean FUCK!

Last edited:

crazysexycool

HSC
Dance... and when I mean dance I mean crazy training/routines. What are you doing for the musical?

herm1t

HSC
Piano, guitar, hiking, camping, climbing, abseiling, shooting, build computers, count cards (blackjack), boxing training, weight training, drugs, reading.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Dance... and when I mean dance I mean crazy training/routines. What are you doing for the musical?
I used to do crazy dance but then I was like, I'm in fuckin' year 11 better stop and now I can't dance for shit. Tried to do a pirouette the other day and failed hard. I can barely touch my toes anymore... :/
Also, for musical I was Mr. Sheinkopf even though I look 12... and now they've changed it because Fame is inappropriate lol. So, I'm some sort of teenager that acts and sings. Fuck...
I'm the only year 12 that's playing a teenager and the two year 11s asked what year everyone was in and the girls were in year 12 and I was like "year 12" in an expecting voice. and they're like "Fuck! I thought you were in year 9 or something!" and I was like "As if I could pass as a year 9!" That was on my 17th birthday too...
Piano, guitar, hiking, camping, climbing, abseiling, shooting, build computers, count cards (blackjack), boxing training, weight training, drugs, reading.
Through school?
studying. and getting my whole body ripped like arnie!
Everyone has to study sometime... Also, maths and stuff after school is killing my face.

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
It would definitely be possible to do all that through school.
At my school is would be all except the bold.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
the legend of zelda and phoenix wright are my co-circular activities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)