COD4 modern warfare hackz glitches & cheats (1 Viewer)

muscleman09

HSC
Ok so we all no theres hacks etc out there on cod4 which do nothing more than annoy some players on the punkbuster free servers think ruin the game. I agree however i want to be one of those guys. Can some show me step by step how to hack n all that. I cant find shit. Thanks guys!

muscleman09

HSC
Although I am a mercenary I cannot and will not offer such services.

In short,
gtfo and find it urself n00b.

shut the fuck up old man. How about you be my bitch and find it
urself n00b.
and be the good dog you are and retrieve it for me.

kkthnxbye0w3n3d

In short,

Why is everyone agaisnt hackers? Seriously, its not affecting you at all, so what the FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? ALL OF YOU ?

HalcyonSky

HSC
its like having a small cock and thinking your 10inch prosthetic can make up for it

John0

HSC
shut the fuck up old man. How about you be my bitch and find it and be the good dog you are and retrieve it for me.

kkthnxbye0w3n3d

In short,

Why is everyone agaisnt hackers? Seriously, its not affecting you at all, so what the FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? ALL OF YOU ?
Hacking isn’t going to improve your skill (in your case make up for any inadequacies…) nor will it change the fact you are an idiot. If you weren’t an idiot id tell you to google “cod4 hacks”, but you would be better off googling commonsense... oh and “1337” speak doesn’t make you “pro”.

muscleman09

HSC
its like having a small cock and thinking your 10inch prosthetic can make up for it
but i like my 10inch prosthetic, and i want to use it to its maximum potential.

Im level 55 on the game, its just, u go on servers were some people are FLYING

and doing super jumps. What about in single player/ your own server?

Ive looked everywhere on the internet, its just random shit

Last edited:

Sonata

HSC
Is there a reason why you wanna hack and cheat?
probably bad experience?
i had a few hackers on the internode severs i played in. LMG + deep impact, such a hax combination with aimbot or whatever its called. not fun getting headshotted from the otherside of the map through a wall :(

Uncle

Banned
HSC
quite often i see "level 55" fuckwits playing cod4.
many of them are not even level 55 material like the OP.
im only level 38 thereabouts and i just dominate the scoreboard in many games.
regardless of what level the asswipes in the game are.

so lol no amount of hacks or stealing someone's profile can mask your incompetence.

shut the fuck up old man. How about you be my bitch and find it and be the good dog you are and retrieve it for me.

kkthnxbye0w3n3d

In short,

does ur caretaker spoon feed you, change your nappy, wipe your ass after the toilet, put your clothes on for you but just doesnt know how to give you hacks for cod4?

^_^

You were given negative reputation for a reason.
lol.
LOL.

napoleonrydbmx

HSC
Go find it and I hope it fucks ur comp, hack use injectors and programs that find "holes" in the game... not to hard to find a hole in ur comp and cause soomme mean ass problems. Hacks r replaced very quickly and you cant use new hacks, therefore antivirus software usually has problems keeping up... ie u play a hack for 2 days, 3rd day turn on ur comp, shit isnt working and ur av is telling u ur hack is a virus LOL!

Not worth it, noobest think u can do, U piss people off and its a waste...

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
It pisses me off when some punk american goot enters a server with a bot or some other stupid hack.... good indication that they are shit irl, at everything

If you want to be a hacker, best place to learn is in IRC.

muscleman09

HSC
ah ffs, i just did some more research on it, and to hack cod4, u need to hack punkbuster and all that shit.

Like only an IT genius can do it.

I thought u just download a program, and it automatically just works with cod..

ah well

HSC
quite often i see "level 55" fuckwits playing cod4.
many of them are not even level 55 material like the OP.
im only level 38 thereabouts and i just dominate the scoreboard in many games.
regardless of what level the asswipes in the game are.

so lol no amount of hacks or stealing someone's profile can mask your incompetence.

does ur caretaker spoon feed you, change your nappy, wipe your ass after the toilet, put your clothes on for you but just doesnt know how to give you hacks for cod4?

^_^

You were given negative reputation for a reason.
lol.
LOL.
its funny coz its true :haha:

leb0guy

HSC
N/A
Ok so we all no theres hacks etc out there on cod4 which do nothing more than annoy some players on the punkbuster free servers think ruin the game. I agree however i want to be one of those guys. Can some show me step by step how to hack n all that. I cant find shit. Thanks guys!
lol at you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)