Coffs High saw paper 2 ?!?!?! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beezjaxx

HSC
Is this true? I heard it on the news that Coff Harbour High were given the wrong paper today?

Do they get penalised?

Zali

HSC
might not have been Coffs high. they said A coffs high school could have been 1 of 9. It wasn't Coffs harbour senior college tho

Bokky

HSC
meh, i guess ur right with the advantage thing, it really wouldnt be fair. O well, just memorize ur essays and learn to transform it into different forms (ie. article, interview, letter, speech, etc)

Last edited:

HSC
N/A
they were given paper 2, but it was collected before the question was read

but really, letting everyone else know the question kind of lessens the advantage you could have over the rest of the state

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
Hey!
Yeh i saw that too!..well my mum did and told me!..how much of a rort! After the whole Cheltenham Girls High accidentally giving their papers out a few days early, yet another school has broken the Board of studies directions..
hopefully, those few students that did read the question will keep it to themselves and so only a small number will get an advantage..rather than the whole of Coffs Harbour! :p
If they tell quite a number of students, well then..it would suck...what would happen in that case?
i mean i had to re-do the trial english papers bcoz im a school neighbouring Chello High..others got cancelled like ours..other school's just used another assessment instead..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)