coffs... (1 Viewer)

doddsy1987

HSC
coffs schoolies????

how many people are actaully going to coffs for schoolies, and where are most people stayin????
i am going to coffs cause it wont be as crowded as the gold coast and its alot cheaper... i need all the money i can save for next year, but i still wanna experiance a schoolies!!!
comin with me are 4 girls n we r stayin at the park beach caravan park... its pretty good, n fairly cheap!

Last edited:

angel88

HSC
hey, we're going to coffs as well, staying at the same place. when are you guys going?

doddsy1987

HSC
yeah we r going up on mon the 28th n then stayin until the sunday!!! how many are in ur group n when r u guys goin up???
ohh n yay my friend found out that during the week that we r there end of fashion has a concert in coffs...thatll be fun

LuKiN

HSC
im staying at coffs from the 27th for a week. maybe we will cross paths ;)

doddsy1987

HSC
LuKiN said:
im staying at coffs from the 27th for a week. maybe we will cross paths ;)
yeah where are u stayin lukin... how many ppl r u goin with???
itd be cool to 'cross paths'!!!

LuKiN

HSC
we are staying at the annuka beach resort. on the north end of coffs. 10of us, 8 guys and 2 chicks.

most of us will probably try to hit the clubs if there are any good ones. if not then i think a beach party would be awesome

doddsy1987

HSC
kool there is a couple of good pubs in coffs...well so i have heard n a few good night clubs but yeah a beach party would be cool
so goin to go to all the beaches... the beaches up there r good, well not as good as the ones here but hey

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Best pubs:
1) The Planto; Pac H'way, centre of Coffs
2) Coffs Pub, 3 doors down from the Planto - they just had a Jewish stocktake but I don't know if it'll be ready by the 27th.
3) Greenhouse, Pac H'way, north of Coffs

But there's also two good dance clubs...I forget what they're called but you'll know if you ask around the kebab shops - ravers eat lots of kebabs.

Lastly, the best rave on the east coast is on the weekend of the 27th. It's called Castle and it's ping-fest-hot-pants.

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
doddsy1987 said:
kool there is a couple of good pubs in coffs...well so i have heard n a few good night clubs but yeah a beach party would be cool
so goin to go to all the beaches... the beaches up there r good, well not as good as the ones here but hey

yeah a beach party where? I kinda have the feeling cops are gunna be cracking down on anythin slightly big at a beach with alcohol. U live in taree and think it has better beaches than coffs???

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
Meldrum said:
Best pubs:
1) The Planto; Pac H'way, centre of Coffs
2) Coffs Pub, 3 doors down from the Planto - they just had a Jewish stocktake but I don't know if it'll be ready by the 27th.
3) Greenhouse, Pac H'way, north of Coffs

But there's also two good dance clubs...I forget what they're called but you'll know if you ask around the kebab shops - ravers eat lots of kebabs.

Lastly, the best rave on the east coast is on the weekend of the 27th. It's called Castle and it's ping-fest-hot-pants.

clubs are called luna and indulge

Castle I believe is on the 12th weekend, not the 27th. Thats what I gather cause everyone was saying it was on the night after my formal and party.

Bboymot

Freshest member ever
HSC
hey i have a big group comin down to coffs for skoolies week. We are staying at some cabin place ill get the name later.

Ill prolly see you guys there haha

mustarrd

HSC
wow...u poor guys. i live in coffs you see, and cant WAIT to get away for schoolies! hopefully u will have an ok time, jus a few things...
1. Castle is on the 12th, and if u dont like being surrouded by pingers, dont go, otherwise YAY CASTLE!
2. im pretty sure there is only one club in coffs again, and its watever indulge is called now
( i swear, the name changes constantly)
3. out of the three, fairly mediocre pubs we have, planto is the best, and if your a chick u can usually get away with look-a-like id's if u undergage
4. beach parties r fun, but yes coppers willb cracking down on them, especially fires and the whole fire season thing!
good luck, have fun!

angel88

HSC
yeah we're going the 30th nov til 7th dec, theres about 12 of us, 2 cabins,lol. 2-3 girls the rest guys, haha we're a bit out numbered,lol. but should be good, we'll prob see you around!

franski

HSC
I live in coffs too...
the nightclub in coffs is called luna and it's quite big, has three bars and a good sized dance area... across the road is the planto, which always has good bands and another big dance floor, but is heaps more relaxed. down the end of the street is another pub and across the road is the RSL club... cheap drinks! cause the planto is really expensive. so the nightlife isnt too bad... friday nights are the best for youngins, and the security is pretty tight - but once you're in they don't ask for ID.

franski

HSC
coffs and surrounding..

I live in coffs too...
the nightclub in coffs is called luna and it's quite big, has three bars and a good sized dance area... across the road is the planto, which always has good bands and another big dance floor, but is heaps more relaxed. down the end of the street is another pub and across the road is the RSL club... cheap drinks! cause the planto is really expensive. so the nightlife isnt too bad... friday nights are the best for youngins and are always the busiest, and the security is pretty tight - but once you're in they don't ask for ID.
Coffs has great beaches... Aanuka resort is right on Diggers beach which is one of the best in coffs, the next beach to the north is charlesworth bay and that's where pacific bay resort is. park beach caravan park is great - right on park beach which has flags and theres a really big reserve and the jetty strip is pretty close, which has some great restaurants and an awesome surf shop. Park beach is the beach south of diggers, and you can walk there by a path over the headland. The jetty is handy as well - muttonbird island, the breakwall, and you can go jetty jumping - famous among the locals. The foreshores, just behind the jetty beach is a common spot for beach parties and has heaps of bbqs and shelters, and playgrounds.
if you wanna explore the area there's bellingen (about 1/2 an hour west of coffs), which is a post-hippy community with some cool shops and cafe's, and if you ask the locals you can get directions out to the promiselands, where there are some cool waterholes and rapids.
north a little bit from coffs (about 15 mins) is emerald beach, which is awesome for surfing, and has a nice cafe, and a bit further again is woolgoolga which again has a nice beach and some cafe's and shops. if you want to explore beaches even further north i recommend safety beach, mullaway and even red rock.
if you're up right at the end of HSC i recommend the castle rave on the 12th of nov. it's right out the back of bellingen but is really going to go off! great DJ's and also a great way to meet party-goers. not just for pill poppers either.
so, hope that helps.

doddsy1987

HSC
kool sounds like we r up for a good time
n i hear that end of fashion is playin et the plantation on the 1st of december... should be good...i saw them at hb 04...they were good
are there amny ppl stayin at park beach???
i reacon one of the days / nights we should se if we can get most ppl to meet up... n have a bbq...play some touch sun bake... meet ppl... have a couple of drinks ;)

jay1014

HSC
we should do that every night! sounds like theres a heap of people staying in the caravan park, our groups just accross the road from there in the calypso apartments. so if everyone meets up on park beach itll be party time! how many people are u comin with? add me to ya MSN if ya want, emails yohoedillio@hotmail.com

doddsy1987

HSC
there are five of us, all girls
we are all over 18...pubs n clubs will be fun... but beaches will be awsome...pick up more of a tan!!:)

HSC
chilipepper said:
clubs are called luna and indulge

Castle I believe is on the 12th weekend, not the 27th. Thats what I gather cause everyone was saying it was on the night after my formal and party.
is castle 12th nov hey? im not sure if its this month or next... i gota choose 18th or castle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)