Coke Zero bad for weightloss? (1 Viewer)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
coke zero is fine for weightloss. ZERO fat, ZERO sugar. So how can you put on weight??
I drink about 1L of diet coke a day (sometimes switch it up with a coke zero) and im skinny
1L a day isn't healthy you know, you may be skinny but that is probably because you don't eat much.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
It's fine for weight loss and it's acceptable to drink it occasionally. I steer clear of it cause it's a drain on money and soft drinks generally lost its appeal to me

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
yes, yes, it's fine because there's no sugar

(enjoy your diabetes and fucked bones and teeth)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
coke zero is fine for weightloss. ZERO fat, ZERO sugar. So how can you put on weight??
I drink about 1L of diet coke a day (sometimes switch it up with a coke zero) and im skinny
what is wrong with you? that's such an un-healthy amount to be drinking, dont do it (quit it like you would quit smoking).

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Consuming more calories that your body requires which leads to your body storing the excess calories as fat. Excess calories are easily a bigger risk than bad fats when dieting imo.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Being skinny doesn't mean you're healthy.

xjxmxhx

HSC
I wouldn't drink it. The artificial sweeteners, like aspartame, can make you crave sugar, and that would ruin the purpose of a diet. (Source: my dad has told me this several times, he has read a few reports on this.)

Take a look at this article as well: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...s-of-Diet-Coke-every-day-for-seven-years.html

Just drink water, you get used to it after a while. It's basically all i drink anyway.

lobster1234

HSC
I wouldnt worry too much about coke zero. The only effect on your weightloss will be the slowing of your metabolism because of its acidity. So drink some apple cider vinegar and there will be close to zero effect on your diet. When i diet i love pepsi max and coffee cause i limit carbs :( so just drink lots of water aswell
Iodine is used to even your ph level out when it drops. but iodine is needed for metabolism. Hope that explains it.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
I agree

There's nothing better after a workout than a nice tall glass of iodine.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
ahahah fuck i still cant get over that fuck i love ACA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)