Coles Myer Question (1 Viewer)

Jessie moo moo

HSC
After waiting 5 weeks after the group interview, which they said you will hear back from after 2 weeks saying if you have or haven't got the job, Should I assume I don't have the job? I have heard coles myer are really bad at getting back to people, but this is getting pathetic :mad:

ZabZu

HSC
I was in a similar position to you a year ago. I went to the group interview in October/November 2003 and i didn't get a response for like 1-2 months. I then got a message that i didn't get the job.

This year however, i went for a group interview in November and a week later i got a call saying i had progressed to the next stage.

I wouldnt lose all hope yet but your chances are not looking good. Try contacting the person who conducted the interview.

Jessie moo moo

HSC
Well about 2-3 weeks ago, i got a call about my referee's, and i asked them if there is a number i could call them on. And they said they didn't have a direct line. So i can't really contact them

ZabZu

HSC
Check if the emails colesmyer sent you have a specific email address.

ZabZu

HSC
For example i always got contacted by the one person and her email address is visible on the emails she sent me.

From : Coles Myer Careers <annette.rowley@colesmyer.com.au>

So try sending an email to the person who invited you to come to the join interview.

ZabZu

HSC
Panda Bear said:
zabzu

did u get the job? :)
Officeworks North Ryde contacted me and they said they had already hired enough people for the Christmas/New year period. So my quest for a job continues :(.

Hows your job at Officeworks?

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
its going good :)

its quite enjoyable actually.. thought it would be boring lol

um yeah, pays good about $13, but i was told it would go up since im on the 3 month probation

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Panda Bear said:
its going good :)

its quite enjoyable actually.. thought it would be boring lol

um yeah, pays good about $13, but i was told it would go up since im on the 3 month probation
how old r u?

u casual?

spontaneous

HSC
theyr pathetic, ive emailed them so many times and never recieved a reply. im one of those 'on hold' people, i went to the interview in novemeber and havnt heard from them since.

Jessie moo moo

HSC
I also tried calling the NSW coles Myer number, Which was the only one I could find. And i said my applicant number, and it made a weird noise and said "sorry we do not have any applicants under that number" :vcross: But when I check it on the website everything comes up as per usual. The usual "under consideration". :vcross:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)