Colleges (accomodation) (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Yeah. Has the best architecture too, not to mention the thickest walls. Just don't get a room facing the oval, because that's where the hospital chopper lands. Not good for study!

s2ophie

HSC
aw you poor thing. You never know, you could get in after some people don't get offers. Fingers crossed!

s2ophie

HSC
ok i need some advice. I have been accepted into both New College and Philip Baxter College. Now i have about 3 days to decide which college i would like to go to. I don't really care which college i go to but my parents are pushing for new because it is less of a party atmosphere. Also my parents are paying for me to live away from home which makes me want to do what they want. I don't know anyone who has been to either college which makes it hard to get 1st hand advice.

Has anyone got any advice which will swing me either way?? I know Asqy said above that baxter is way cooler and i would agree from what i have heard but i am not the coolest person so that is not a huge issue. So can somebody please help me!!!

P.S I'm sorry if this sounds insenstive after aphrodisiacgirl's post but i do need help

The_Almighty

Hey guys!

i know this sounds clueless but is it too late to apply for accomadation if u all have recieved offers? im truly kicking myself now! :(

s2ophie

HSC
Most of the colleges say that there is no closing date but they recommend you apply early. My advice would be to ring them up and see if they would be willing to interview you.

The_Almighty

thanx s2ophie! I definately try it. Should i bother filling out an application or would that be useless?

s2ophie

HSC
I'd say ring them first because it takes a while to get references and stuff.

s2ophie

HSC
I chose New. My parents were pushing for that one.

Fosweb

I could be your Doctor...
HSC
Supposedly New has the worst (best...) initiations of all of them...
Could be interesting!

mjor

congrats everyone who got into a college
definately the most fun is had at baxter.

Daedalus, baxter is the best for lanning, though none of the colleges are very good for it. And yes, all the colleges are networked to each other (including even new, shalom, warrane by ip). Don't worry about the cost of internet, you'll find you won't feel as much of a need for high volume when its that expensive.

New college initiation be prepared for 6am runs to coogee beach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)