Combined law at USYD - Changing which degree I combine it with or the units (1 Viewer)

irenefu

HSC
Hi, I've just got a few questions regarding enrolment for combined law at USY

1) Am I allowed to change the degree I combined with law; If so, what are the processes involved?

2) When I enrol in units of study for the non-law degree, am I allowed to drop them, and then pick up new units before the census date?

Thankyou:)

izzy88

HSC
Hi, I've just got a few questions regarding enrolment for combined law at USY

1) Am I allowed to change the degree I combined with law; If so, what are the processes involved?
Um I can't remember - but for UAC don't you just put down 'combined law'? In which case you just elect at enrolment what you want to combine with?

2) When I enrol in units of study for the non-law degree, am I allowed to drop them, and then pick up new units before the census date?

Thankyou:)
You can change the subjects from what you enrol in, however census date is too late. There are different cut offs for dropping a subject vs picking up a subject. This is because the census date is about 4 weeks into semester and you will have missed too much if you try to pick up a subject then.

USYD 2013 important dates can be found here: http://sydney.edu.au/law/cstudent/undergrad/dates.shtml#2013

15 March is the last day to add a unit.

29 March is the census date (last day to drop a unit).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)