Combined med interviews? (1 Viewer)

yjhere

HSC
Anybody else going? :)

I wonder what it's gonna be like. It seems pretty different from the other med interviews..well, at least on paper.

yjhere

HSC
No one? :(
Pretty nervous about the interview..

zxreth

HSC
From what I hear, as long as you don't act like a complete introvert then the place is already guaranteed for you.

yjhere

HSC
Really? Thanks mate...makes me feel a little better haha. I guess I better make sure to talk enough then :)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I heard it was really relaxed and a group interview but I didn't take it myself so I can't guarantee that - I do lots of friends that are in combined now, though - if that counts.

astab

HSC
N/A
Yeah you have the interview with other candidates. It's really not an interview. People tell me it's a nice chat where you talk about your life and hobbies and stuff. Pretty chilled if you ask me.

Do you need to maintain a distinction average to keep the scholarship and guaranteed entry position?
Also, is there anybody doing a combined degree where their undergraduate course isn't science?

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah you have the interview with other candidates. It's really not an interview. People tell me it's a nice chat where you talk about your life and hobbies and stuff. Pretty chilled if you ask me.

Do you need to maintain a distinction average to keep the scholarship and guaranteed entry position?
Also, is there anybody doing a combined degree where their undergraduate course isn't science?
Based on the agree I read last year or the year before, you need 75 average to keep the scholarship and 65 average to have a guaranteed place in medicine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)