Comedian calls Irwin 'freak show' (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
When she's 15 she'll get addicted to blow and hilariously fall from grace.

Or get eaten by something.

Lentern

HSC
I've just been reading some of the articles about this and I can't believe it. This wasn't cruel and nasty it was self deprecating irony. O'loughlin on stage persona has never been a particularly genuine one, it is all about sending her up as a doddering at times callous old duck with an touch of selfishness about it.

Perhaps the unhappy few would have a case if they weren't so arbitrary but as far as I can see they just pick a random date on the calendar to be offended. Not a month ago on national television O'loughlin pretended that she'd left her son at a boarding school under the impression that he was just 'giving it a try' and that she would be back soon if he wanted to come home when in actual fact she wasn't coming back till the end of term rapping it up with "if your watching darling, I'm not coming back". One might say "oh but that's different she clearly wasn't serious," nor was she about Bindi Irwin and in the case of her son at boarding school I might be inclined to say that it was slightly more of a concern than her bagging out a child celebrity.

I've also seen her joke about leaving a 14 year in charge for a month with four younger siblings whilst she and her husband were touring. She prefaces stories with "My youngest, you know my favourite" "the 12 year old one, you know with the big ears and (makes mock facial expression". I just don't get where these people draw their lines.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
crocodiles seem to like her xD

it'd be such a shame if she got stung by a stingray ;P

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I mean, I am not particularly offended by this per se ... But I don't think the way in which O'Loughlin made the jokes was in any way funny ... Like she's usually sort of humerous, but whatever it was she was trying to deliver just failed.

And it wasn't particularly clever? So a recovering alcoholic calls a 12 year old girl a freak show and a creep. HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OMFG SHE IS DA FUNNIEST.

Anyway I can't for the life of me understand why some of you cunts are so self assured that you think it's okay to verbally beat the shit out of a little girl who:
a. May be as annoying as her father, but her target audience isn't exactly aimed at cynical late teens/early 20 somethings. She has a niche in the market, and whatever appeal she has works for that niche.
b. Nothing she is doing is harmful. If she is promoting conservation whilst making a fuckload of money out of it, who gives a shit?
c. She's 12, I have a feeling that 90% of what she does isn't exactly her own doing.

So in conclusion you bunch of cunt holes;
- You're attacking a 12 year old girl. Good for you.
- There are muslams and christians and anti vaccine campaigners out there, focus your energy on somebody who actually does deserve a punch in the face.

ZaraKu

HSC
I lol'd when I heard this. little Bindi will prob do a Paris Hilton and make a sex tape when she's older... Her voice is annoying tbh, it's like "bitch, we get you're all for the animals, now shut the fuck up".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)