Communal Masturbation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
yea man, how good was limp bizkit's cover of faith?

Ok I just listened to this and it sucks so hard :/ Especially when he breaks out into the chorus.

Death to Limp Bizkit.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Women like cock more than most guys do, so if u like hanging out with women u like hanging around with cock eating faggots.

Ok I just listened to this and it sucks so hard :/ Especially when he breaks out into the chorus.

Death to Limp Bizkit.
hahaha

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
Women like cock more than most guys do, so if u like hanging out with women u like hanging around with cock eating faggots.

But arent u masturbating over women whilst surrounded by other men. Therefore, by your logic you enjoying pulling your cock in the presence of other cock-pullers over cock-eating faggots. Theres a lot more 'cock' in that equation in comparison to someone who is just having sex with a women.

Therefore its more gay to have communal masturabtion with other men over women rather then simply masturbating or having sex with a woman in private. Based on your logic of course.

But i guess, in the end- is up 2 u.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Nah it's definately more gay to have sex with women than men, how many cocks has your average woman been exposed to? In my experience, at least 1000. What % of women love cock? 90. What % of men love cock? 10. If you sleep with a women you are totally gay.

hero.

HSC
N/A
I dont know but some people like to say they dont like this or something. How can they form an opinion on something when they havent tried it ? HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!!?!?!?

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
"That's an interesting point. Now lets get into character. " (Pulp Fiction)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
hero. said:
I dont know but some people like to say they dont like this or something. How can they form an opinion on something when they havent tried it ? HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!!?!?!?
Yea exactly. I bet if he had a guy suck his cock he would cum in his big gay mouth, therefore he wanted it.

hero.

HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
Nah it's definately more gay to have sex with women than men, how many cocks has your average woman been exposed to? In my experience, at least 1000. What % of women love cock? 90. What % of men love cock? 10. If you sleep with a women you are totally gay.
NICE LOGIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Its shocking how much gay people are revealed in this forum epecially Enteebee, its digusting. This is a gay thread, is this thread even real? or just crap?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Hakz said:
Its shocking how much gay people are revealed in this forum epecially Enteebee, its digusting. This is a gay thread, is this thread even real? or just crap?
OMG GAY PEOPLE

runining ma life

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Hakz said:
Um I'm not gay... I just think women are a little on the fruity side themselves so I tend to stick more with the real tough men.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
melsc said:
I've never understood why some males do this, it does seem a bit odd that you want to all sit together while you do it. It should not be a communal thing...
You think about it much?

hero.

HSC
N/A
Hakz said:
lol,
these sorts of threads reveal the true nature of people like you.

"You've been best friends with your best friend since kindergarten. when year 12 is about to end, he admits to you that his gay and then you avoid him forever because of what he is."

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Hakz said:
yeah man i agree it's like totally shocking and they should all just be put to death like the sick fuckers they are don't u agree

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
yeah man i agree it's like totally shocking and they should all just be put to death like the sick fuckers they are don't u agree
Ye im totally against gay.....but its not up to me to kill them as long as they piss off ill be happy as i hate hearing and seeing them around.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Hakz said:
Ye im totally against gay.....but its not up to me to kill them as long as they piss off ill be happy as i hate hearing and seeing them around.
i noe, rite?! we're lyk totally on the same wavelength, omg!!1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)