Community and Family (1 Viewer)

kristy_lee26

HSC
Hey what did everyone get for cfs? I got a 95.... so happy.

I remember looking at what every1 had thought about the cafs exam and you all thought it was easy and i was crying cos i thought i had failed.

I am so unbelievebly happy... i know i didn't get top but does anyone know where i was ranked in the state.

Hope you guys are happy with your mark and glad that cafs is finally ova!

frootloop

HSC
I thought it was hard and I was full on beating myself up about the exam and regretting choosing it and everything... but I still got a band 6! :)

The markers must've been pretty generous 'cause I made up a lot and nothing seemed to be making sense as I was writing...

kristy_lee26

HSC
that sucks that we got a 95 n don't get mentioned as topping the subjuect, i wonder what we were ranked maybe 11th seen as it only went to 10th place

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
You would have been ranked about 17th in the state. :)

gorgo31

HSC
My friend got 96 and she was ranked 3rd in the state. Pretty strange considering that she hated the exam to death and never wanted to think about it again.

miss_shady72

HSC
gorgo31 said:
My friend got 96 and she was ranked 3rd in the state. Pretty strange considering that she hated the exam to death and never wanted to think about it again.
Nah, she actually got 97. But yeah she's my good friend Anna and I think 3rd in the state isn't such a bad result! :) And this is considering she played netball the night before, went swimming the morning before the exam and had to endure the horrific sounds of a builder banging away outside during the exam.
So yep, unless the top two decide to post here, Anna wins! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)