• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Compicated Situation (1 Viewer)

Keen

MD
HSC
She's not liking you because you're being too predictable for her to be her bf and being more of a friend to her. If you said you'll call her tomorrow (call her the day afterwards), don't instantly reply to these messages she sends, don't bow down to her, get some strength. Seriously mate, take these words on and you may be able to drag her back onto the right side of the line because at the moment you're losing her attraction for you.

Keen

Paroissien

HSC
taxman said:
I agree Sophie. Too many people judge intelligence by UAI's and school marks, when I believe the greatest measure of intelligence is common sense. Somebody that can use logic, solve situational problems, etc are often a much more intelligent person than a straight A student.
Na, as far as DnD is concerned (which is obviously based on life), common sense would mean a high wisdom score. But that's kewl, you can be a druid!

Mendo

HSC
I agree with Keen. But don't durn into a prick. Just be more spontaneous.
If she's flirting with you, it can be because she's attracted to you, or just because you the nearest guy. Girls can throw themselves aroudn without realising the implications. Try and make her a tiny bit jealous. Say "I was talking to this girl from school", even if you weren't it wont do any harm. She might realise that she's not the only girl you know, and then realise she better make some moves if she doesn't want to lose you.

The wrestling game is a really good idea. So is darkness. Provides cover and makes people feel more secure. If you watch a movie with her, makes sure the lights are off.

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Cheers Keen and Mendo.

Attatchment has been my major problem with girls for a long, long time...and I often attach without realising. I thought I'd gotten rid of this problem, but after thinking about it I'm bein a little to keen.

As Homer told Grandpa Simpson...you gotta play it coooooooooool...*yaaaawwwwwnnn*

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i dont know- any girl who likes a guy who isnt interested in her is a bit all over the place- i try to avoid it and be honest and patient if u have to instead of playing mind games of what they might/might not be feeling and thinking consciously or not

santaslayer

HSC
Tuna said:
Lol, who cares about her...When I'll marry someone, that person must have a bachelor of something(excluding all the under 80's for UAI)
ahahahahhahhahaha....that's incredible...
at least your honest and know what you want. :p :uhhuh:

Mendo

HSC
No probs Taxman. Guys don't tend to get as attached and girls do. If she does make up her mind/change her mind or whatever, good luck to you both.
Its all about waiting for the right moment. You might find that when she starts change her mind/make up her mind, she'll ask you a lot of questions, just about stuff. She'll ring you, she'll msg you instead of the other way around.
Hope it works out.

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
i think maybe she just really admires you n wants to hold onto this friendship of yours

Keen

MD
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
i dont know- any girl who likes a guy who isnt interested in her is a bit all over the place- i try to avoid it and be honest and patient if u have to instead of playing mind games of what they might/might not be feeling and thinking consciously or not
You have no idea mate.
I've been interested in some really lovely ladies which start off and then they start to back off similar to this - it's the guys fault. The girl may like you but if you're not all cool (act as if you don't really give a crap whether she goes out with you or not) then it'll cause trouble. It makes no judgement on the quality of the girl - go get some life experience then come and talk.
If you want proof look at the guys who get all the girls and of course the idol of every guy on the planet - James Bond.

Keen

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
lol getting a lecture on the opposite sex by a guy who references james bond

how about u get a life- there is nothing against being honest, being a dipshit acting all the time might work for ppl who worry about nothing except image- but i actually look in the mirror every day and im happy that i dont see some1 who has to lie to himself to be with some1

acting only works if the real u isnt worth anyone being interested in.

u hack- ur advice may work for insecure teenagers, but dont preach as if no1 else is right other than u

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Dude, I reckon she likes you. But as someone said before, maybe you are being to predictable. Try and spice things up, do stuff outta the blue. Oh and one other thing, dont become to good friends otherwise you aint gonna get any. anyway thats my 2cents.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
dilly of a pickle.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

what.the.fuck

S

Shuter

Give up and run for the hills!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot stress this point enough.

I had a situation which was fairly similar, got even more complex involving 2 of my best friends, but otherwise almost identical.

When you are really really close to someone, then ask them out, and they take a week to decide then give non sensical answers like "I'm not ready for a relationship", "don't want to risk ruining the friendship". Do not stick around! I did and it wasted 4 months of my life. Give her the ultimatum now "relationship or nothing" and then get the hell out of there.

If you want I can give more details on my situation I had, trust me it was almost identical. DO NOT STICK AROUND, only leads to major, major hurt and confusion. The way mine finally ended after the 4 months was "your a deceiving bitch and I wish i'd never met you" and now I haven't spoken to her for 9 months. I've seen her, just never said a word.

And I'll say it again for the 50th time! TURN AND RUN!!!!!!

As for:

Tuna said:
Lol, who cares about her...When I'll marry someone, that person must have a bachelor of something(excluding all the under 80's for UAI)
Sold! haha, my prerequisit is be hot and not stupid.

taxman

make poverty
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
dilly of a pickle.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

what.the.fuck
It's like, my all time favourite lame saying. I am incredibly hurt that you laughed at it.

Komaticom...I take you seriously...if anything, the avatar MADE me take you seriously.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
taxman said:
As Homer told Grandpa Simpson...you gotta play it coooooooooool...*yaaaawwwwwnnn*
seriously, don't quote the simpsons. that never works

Lundy

Banned
HSC
crazyhomo said:
seriously, don't quote the simpsons. that never works
hahahahahahaha

says he who quotes tv shows all the time because he can't come up with his own decent jokes.

Mendo

HSC
Yeah, Shuter has a point.
I guess it depends on how much you wanna be with her. A mate of mine was in the same situation- kept trying and the girl was saying no but still leading him on. Slut. I don't understand why girls would do that. It causes nothing but pain, and its gets everyone nowhere.
Be aware if she's playing you. In these situations you should be on the defence, for your sake. And if she is playing you, it wouldn't hurt to give her a taste of her own medicine. Its the only way they'll learn....tsk tsk tsk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)