Complaining (1 Viewer)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
matt#1 said:
lol...you guys seem pretty stressed out already, despite it being only your first week back. I'm a Sydney Uni student, so I don't start till next week. I think I'd better enjoy my sleep-ins while I can.
i feel stress too, a exam every week till the end of the sem. great us great, hehe.

forget

HSC
You Suck Blacktown!

I would like to use this conveniently named threat to have a rant myself. Topic of rant: Blacktown Campus.

I have just finished my first week of uni life at UWS and I think that more than qualifies me to have a bitch and moan about everything. I think it’s really cool that the university has not one, but two different types of pool. Not many other unis like that around.

The show bag thingies were pretty damn cool. Chips plus Drink = free? Can’t go wrong there. And that’s not even mentioning the free condom. Sure, the fact that it’s free might not appeal to my long term partner Mrs Palmer who seems to be born without tastebuds, but so long as the price is right, I cannot complain.

Every morning I count my blessings that there is ample parking, day or night! And in case you haven’t noticed yet; I enjoy free things, except for those crappy pamphlets the Union people were trying to get rid of today.

But my main point of bitching, I’ve been at uni for 3 days. 3! And I am still yet to see Natstar. What the hell is that? I want to at least catch a brief glance at the forum’s handy-helper elf who knows everything about everything UWS. I start to wonder if she even goes there, is it all some big façade? I desperately hope not…

theone123

blue essence
HSC
forget said:
I would like to use this conveniently named threat to have a rant myself. Topic of rant: Blacktown Campus.

I have just finished my first week of uni life at UWS and I think that more than qualifies me to have a bitch and moan about everything. I think it’s really cool that the university has not one, but two different types of pool. Not many other unis like that around.

The show bag thingies were pretty damn cool. Chips plus Drink = free? Can’t go wrong there. And that’s not even mentioning the free condom. Sure, the fact that it’s free might not appeal to my long term partner Mrs Palmer who seems to be born without tastebuds, but so long as the price is right, I cannot complain.

Every morning I count my blessings that there is ample parking, day or night! And in case you haven’t noticed yet; I enjoy free things, except for those crappy pamphlets the Union people were trying to get rid of today.

But my main point of bitching, I’ve been at uni for 3 days. 3! And I am still yet to see Natstar. What the hell is that? I want to at least catch a brief glance at the forum’s handy-helper elf who knows everything about everything UWS. I start to wonder if she even goes there, is it all some big façade? I desperately hope not…
do u wanna stalk nat?

SweetSeasons

HSC
Chang said:
Yes i know i am and im very proud of it.

P.S. are you calling me a dick coz im homophobic or something else i said? Just curious
A little of column A a little of column B.

forget

HSC
perhaps not stalk, just witness. She's everywhere in these forums, in theory she should be everywhere on the campus as well...

klh

HSC
what i am complaining now...the doors at penrith. i never knew there were automatic electronic doors. instead of a knob, you have to press a button which looks like a normal switch for a light bubl. i was trying to bust my way out before some guy offered some help and he just pressed the button for me.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
well 6 hours of time a day is wasted for me
it takes me 3 hours to get there..bus train train bus
and 3 hours home
bus train train bus
thats 6 hours sleep i am probably lacking from the night before
thats 6 hours i could be studying but i cant study on trains..im always standing up too
and my bus coz its packed
6 hours was like a school day
its so depressing to think about it
and public transport wears..me out

matt#1

HSC
N/A
soha said:
well 6 hours of time a day is wasted for me
it takes me 3 hours to get there..bus train train bus
and 3 hours home
bus train train bus
thats 6 hours sleep i am probably lacking from the night before
thats 6 hours i could be studying but i cant study on trains..im always standing up too
and my bus coz its packed
6 hours was like a school day
its so depressing to think about it
and public transport wears..me out
6 hours is alot of travelling :eek: ...maybe you could live on campus or closer to the uni or something?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
matt#1 said:
6 hours is alot of travelling :eek: ...maybe you could live on campus or closer to the uni or something?
Only 5 hours today of traveling which I'm happy about ... cityrail is actually running close to time for once :eek:

Abraxus

HSC
i'm still overwhelmed by the workload. before i started uni i did expect a huge workload ... but i didnt think they'd smack it in our face on the first day, and my first assignment is due on monday and its based on this huge reading. i have to research all the readings for the whole semester, and they set readings that are in our campus library. so on tuesday i went there to look for them and i find my whole tut class there doing the same thing, all the books were gone and its a 2-week waiting period. and this is for one unit btw ... its only the first week and i'm stressed out already. not liking uni much ...

Abraxus

HSC
klh said:
what i am complaining now...the doors at penrith. i never knew there were automatic electronic doors. instead of a knob, you have to press a button which looks like a normal switch for a light bubl. i was trying to bust my way out before some guy offered some help and he just pressed the button for me.
which building is this? i go penrith too and havent seen such doors :confused:

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
matt#1 said:
i think i will get my license and a car
will only take 40 mins that way
or change to penrith campus
will only take an hour max to get there

rekyj

Random Stranger
HSC
forget said:
perhaps not stalk, just witness. She's everywhere in these forums, in theory she should be everywhere on the campus as well...
i completely agree with you!!!!!!!!
i keep my eye out... searching for someone that MUST be her. i find myself asking, is it you i am sitting next to ? perhaps its you over there? did you just drop your pen?

i'm getting desperate

NATSTAR, SHOW YOURSELF

god im a loser :p

klh

HSC
i go to UG soemthing, its a really small and delapidated lecture room, Abraxus.
rant :generally the smae things..travel, lectures [i feel like i dont like marketing principles, it seems so hard for me] and not being able to study on the trains or my free time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)