complete this sentence pt 2 (1 Viewer)

but why....

FIRENDS FOREVER!!
the red things connected to the blue thing, the bl
HSC
love

now since were all relatively young here and may not have ever expirinced love i would like to hear every ones opinions on this.. what does love feel like, or your thoughts on what you think it will feel like.. failing that disrcible how you feel lust feels. remember DETAILS, some of us have no lives *sob*.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
You may recieve a variety of sarcastic responses to your question, such as the one above mine, but seeing as its late and posting here beats finishing off my evidence assignment I will answer seriously!

Love is awesome. Love is feeling completely comfortable around someone, and knowing that they are completely comfortable with you. Love is sharing the good times and the bad together. Love is feeling safe with the other person. Love feels like being the member of an exclusive 2-person club....knowing you are the most important person in someone's life is an awesome thing. Love is validation. Love, to me anyway, feels warm and content.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Love is a terrible, horrible infectious disease of the mind, that is falsely portrayed as wonderful by most ignorant individuals. It weakens one, allowing them to be easily manipulated, and eventually leads to nothing but pain and suffering.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Love is wonderful, but I can't agree with iamsickofyear12 more....it weakens you and leaves you vulnerable, and can cause a lot of pain and sleepless nights.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Love is a terrible, horrible infectious disease of the mind, that is falsely portrayed as wonderful by most ignorant individuals. It weakens one, allowing them to be easily manipulated, and eventually leads to nothing but pain and suffering.
no, my dear, that's lust

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Nah, he's talking about jacking off! And for way too long i see..

HSC
I wasn't going to reply, but all you bitter people have forced my hand :)

... easily the most fulfilling, and warming emotion I've come across, and the one thing that makes all the other shit in the average day worth putting up with.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
jumb > *
;)
Asylum said:
Nah, he's talking about jacking off! And for way too long i see..
yah, owch! poor guy

k, now back to reality..love is difficult to describe, but here's my attempt (excuse me if it's corny, that's just me):
love is a completely blissful emotion - something that once you've experienced it, you never want to lose it or forget it. love is more than a word, more than 2 people spending time together and telling eachother that they love the other, its something on top of the happiness the relationship. love is when you feel something very strong for the other person and you can tell they feel the same in return - you might wonder whether its real or it's something in your head once, but then the next time you see them they do things which make you realise that you dont have to ask, you can just tell!

thinking about them makes you smile, being with them makes your heart beat with pure happiness.

you want to stay with them for as long as you can (and can see yourself doing it too), you're really great mates, you dont fight (and if you do you make up quickly), you can talk openly about anything. when you dont hear from them in a couple of days you want to see them just so you can see their smile, feel their hands in yours and hear their voice...and if you think about them a lot you can see, feel and hear them in your head - it makes you want to see them, but in reality you just remember that they're still only a little while away and you smile just because you've got them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)