Conception Day '06!!!!!11 (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha I got invited to go to the Ranch but thought better of it, and this is probably the first conception day I remember hahaha

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
where is this ranch place exactly?

ive heard of it so many times and i know its close, but i dont know where it is.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
you'd probably know it if you saw it, you would drive past it if you were going towards epping. it's on the other side of epping road

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
is that the one with the big clock/temperature sign thing?

*hopeful*

HSC
when u turn off lane cove rd onto epping rd its on the corner of the first light on the left, yeh the temperature sign lol

i wandered outside at about 11ish and there were all these cops there? but i forgot about it later on....so it was just chair throwing?

CieL

HSC
iwannarock said:
well fuck them the fucking cunts!

well my conception day was cut short.

apparently i was too drunk.

whatever. i was thrown out. im going to bed and sleeeping.

how ridiculous.
Likewise to my workmate...

She had a few drinks before going in, and when she was at the door, she gave her ticket to the security dude... and he drops it! I think it was deliberate, but he told her to pick it up... so she bends down to pick it up, and as she was coming back up, he pushes her.... and no shit you fall down, right?

So after she fell from his push, he tells her that she's too drunk and can't enter...

Fwark I was working that night and there were so many ppl at the Macquarie Centre bus stop buying Oportos n crap... full loud and bloody annoying =S

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
AsyLum said:
I'll bring the bricks!
wouldn't concrete be a more effective method, as demonstarteced by the mafia? :p (Just dont give him Red Bull

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
A friend of mine got her textas and chewing gum confiscated before she could go in, that was somehwhat amusing.
I didn't go as hard as I did last year,mostly cos I'm not single now and can't pash cute randoms,lol. Also cos the next night was gonna be a big one (saw the Dresden Dolls :) ). But yeah, had much fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)