Concerts - Ja Rule and Ashanti (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
LOL what r u doing in this forum whilst working?! LOL

dont get caught now.. :p

Last edited:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
LOL dont worry bout it man, im sure alot of ppl do it too. hmm look at me - at home suppose to b studying but on the net chatting and surfing instead LOL

will start studying tonight :p

someone shot snoops guard? shit man... they were aiming for snoop aye? hmm...

bitch_plz

yeh i think preme is trying to kill all da rappers, cuz he the owner of murder inc, but he was a gangsta, n 50 cent and all of them grew up the same place man i gotta give this article to read

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
damn man, u know your stuff dont ya man? isnt irv gotti the big leader of murder inc man? hmm i dont know my rappers and stuff... just listen to their music.

i'm downloading dmx's ja rule diss :)
hopefully its good!

bitch_plz

gotti is jus a producer, anywayz yeh u have to look up old new york notorious gangstas, they all grew up where fitty n ja grw
thats y in what up gangsta it says i grew up around sum n****s thats not my homies

big_will08

hmmm
i gotta say something!

fifty and jarule are just as bad as the other!
lol

i mean, have you heard fifty's album?! i can only count like 2 good/decent songs on it(in the club and 21 questions)

jarules album is worse with NO good songs on it but the shit he did b4 he became teeny boppy was decent!

hmmm...y'all gotta listen to the old school hiphop dawgz
;)

no matter how hard those 2 reckon they are...im still the best!
:D

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nah man 50 is better than ja. at least he doesnt 'sing the same song recycled' :D

LOL ur the best r ya now? hmm

sar sar

Banned
Originally posted by big_will08
hmmm...y'all gotta listen to the old school hiphop dawgz
;)
wat... like a tribe called quest? yeah theyre good... wat else do u listen to?

i agree tho.. ja rule has become waaaaay to poppy for my liking

i mean eminem is popular but do u see him with stupid teenyboppers as his audience?

well maybe... but em rocks my world anyway :p

bitch_plz

jus look at ja lyrical skills compared to em or in that case compare it to anybody ja talks shit doesnt even make sense ya heard!

sar sar

Banned
so true.. ja does talk shit ay.

"i got a fetish with fucking u wit ur skirt on.."

well thats great ja, but u have a wife... and somehow i dont think this song is directed at her

there are dumbshits out there who put em's lyrics down to whinging but i think his lyrics are really clever

he thinks of words that wouldnt usually rhyme and he makes them rhyme.. he is a pure genius :p

damn good beats too.. break your neck

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by bitch_plz
jus look at ja lyrical skills compared to em or in that case compare it to anybody ja talks shit doesnt even make sense ya heard!
LOL yeah well he's not as bad as some ppl like umm.. kelly from destinys child...

her life was stole WHAT THE? now thats bad grammer.... hmm can u just imagine saying.. man.. my car was stole

ppsft.

yeah em's the best lyricsist (is that how u spell it?) yeah... best lyrics ever!

*put anthrax on a taxpax n slap u till u cant stand*

sar sar

Banned
haha superman... again :p

*leap tall hoes in a single bound, im single now! never let another chick bring me down in a relationship, save it bitch something something u make me sick superman aint saving shit... girl u can jump on shady's dick*

heh dont mind if i do!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
LOL yeah u would like that wouldnt ya?! LOL

yeah he's a cutey but i wouldnt go to that length :). he'll use u like a tampon, no doubt.

yeah superman is the best song! been my fav since he realeased his ablum... now its realeased and everyone's gonna be playing it out... like bump bump bump.

hmmz... songs r only good when only a minority of ppl know bout it...

sar sar

Banned
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
LOL yeah u would like that wouldnt ya?! LOL

he'll use u like a tampon, no doubt.
oh i dont doubt that one bit ....but wouldnt it rock? mmmmm

yeah i agree songs are good wen only a few know about it,... then u can belt it out, no-one knows it and they cant sing-a-long :p

also i hate it wen the radios overplay it... i heard 'without me' the other day on the radio and i liked it cos i hadnt heard it in a while u know? its past the overplayed stage thank god

Originally posted by bitch_plz
sar sar is freaky i like dat
and im freaky? haha.. im guessing thats a good thing yeah? :p

u know bitch_plz, the first time i saw ur name i thought of the song 'bitch please II' by eminem, dre, xzibit snoop dogg, nate dogg etc on the marshall mathers LP

everytime i see ur name i get that song in my head.. and i dont mind cos its a damn good song :D

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah no worries dude *check private msg*

bitch plz is a mad song man! LOL geez i havent heard it in aloOoOOng time! LOL

sar sar - freaky? LOL i dont know bout that bitch_plz. hmm... i'm getting some funny thoughts in my head right now.. bout u guyz.. hmmz...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)