confused about timetables... (1 Viewer)

lingling888

HSC
heyy all~
this friday i have my enrolment, but lol i was like looking at the enrolment tutorial thing....one thing im confused about. how many subjects do we actually have to enrol in?? I'm doing the B business/B sci IT course...and they sent me this sheet showing the subjects that first year students are enrolled in and it shows four subjects each for the autumn and spring semester. So my question is for me as a first year in this course do i follow what UTS has said on the sheet??
and btw do i enrol into subjects for just the autumn semester or for both autumn and spring 2007???
thanks!

ps: am in the right section asking this question? lol

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
You enrol for subjects in the handbook for both autumn and spring 2007.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
You will be enrolling into the subjects for both semesters, therefore all 8 subjects. In general most students will be following the given outline (there's not much of a reason to deviate from it) of subjects to enroll in, so it would be a good idea for you to do the same (unless you have a genuine reason not to).

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
There will be someone there to talk you through the process, so it doesn't matter if you're unsure about what subjects you're meant to enrol in.

lingling888

HSC
oh and i was wondering if anyone can help in explaining how to read the timetable. I am confused about the bunch of numbers that are located under the location place of the lectures and stuff...like i think it's called 'weeks'...what does that mean??

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
For example- one of my subjects has:

26/2-2/4, 16/4-4-6
Means: The weeks that have I have classes for that particular subject. 26th February - 2nd of April and the 16th of April - 4th of June. This subject is on Mondays, so the class is on every Monday during the periods I just mentioned.

Hope that helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)