CONFUSED! help needed (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
my best friend just told me that me and her need a 'break' from our friendship. and like we're the closest of friends, more than sisters and now all of a sudden she wants a month to think about it.
i talked to her but i still dont know why she would do this! i mean ive never done anything behind her back, im always there for her, i looked after her when she was sick...
and i think shes doing this all because she doesnt like me hanging with my other friend lately. (but its not like i can see my best friend coz shes in isolation coz of da swine flu)
im so confused...

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
lol a break from friendship?

haha omg

dnt u worry gurl ull be fine

ill come over and we can eat icecrem and movies all nite with some whine and lez out

HSC
N/A
yeah i know i thought it was weird at first too... how can u have a 'break' from a friendship..

and this is why im so confused..

HSC
N/A
hahah no but seriously are u hot?

this may be why she dumped you
is that significant....
no she ddnt 'dump' me coz of tht... finnk its coz i got drunk on the weekend and shes really religous and this being the first time she herd me do sumtin like this... (also fink its a race issue wid her.. coz shes samoan and i was drinking up with my tongan friend) =S

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
is that significant....
no she ddnt 'dump' me coz of tht... finnk its coz i got drunk on the weekend and shes really religous and this being the first time she herd me do sumtin like this... (also fink its a race issue wid her.. coz shes samoan and i was drinking up with my tongan friend) =S
omg so are u hot it is very critical

omg no wai u got drunk and shes dissapproves? omg samo and willie tonga dnt get along do they

SMP213

HSC
lol, hey, k bak to the situation.
it's alrite, maybe she's just going through something, maybe she's just not sure about the whole best friend situation. i was like that with my bestie, but we didnt take a 'break'. it just got really weird coz our group became bigger, and so we started drifting apart, with other friends.
dont worry, in time it will go back to normal.
btw, are you by any chance feelings awkward about her friendship with someone else?

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
it's alrite, maybe she's just going through something, maybe she's just not sure about the whole best friend situation. i was like that with my bestie, but we didnt take a 'break'. it just got really weird coz our group became bigger, and so we started drifting apart, with other friends.
btw, are you by any chance feelings awkward about her friendship with someone else?
omg i noe boiz are pricks

HSC
N/A
yeah thats what im thinking to.. but i never expected it from her =S umm nahh thers no awkward friendships wif her

SMP213

HSC
yeah thats what im thinking to.. but i never expected it from her =S umm nahh thers no awkward friendships wif her
oh ok
srsly, dont worry, i see why your confused, but it will all be alrite soon.
if ur really worried, you could try talking to her about it, ask her wat the cause is or watever.
when did this whole 'break' situation start?

HSC
N/A
oh ok
srsly, dont worry, i see why your confused, but it will all be alrite soon.
if ur really worried, you could try talking to her about it, ask her wat the cause is or watever.
when did this whole 'break' situation start?
i tried talking to her but she said she ddnt kno why she needed the space. asked her what i did and she said she doesnt kno..
and this break situation happend last night

HSC
N/A
hmmm this thread ddnt get me anywher... but thanks to everyone who gave me something to work with =]

HSC
N/A
just as a little update... me and my besttie are all guds =D
fink her swinez got the best of her... we'r back to good now =]

except now my real sister is a cow... coz she freaken labelled me a whore... she doesnt even kno me tha shat... CUT MUCHH

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
just as a little update... me and my besttie are all guds =D
fink her swinez got the best of her... we'r back to good now =]

except now my real sister is a cow... coz she freaken labelled me a whore... she doesnt even kno me tha shat... CUT MUCHH
you"re a whore?

how so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)