confused (1 Viewer)

HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
im just being an idiot

it's true, you are.

like Bekiki said if you really loved him you would want him to get a job for his own welfare not because your embarassed that he has no job, that's just shallow.

Encourage him to get a job convince him that it will benefit HIM.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
-MuNcHKiN- said:
that is soooo not true..
weLL.. not always
most girLs just wanna be appreciaTed.. like.. loved and aLL!
i agree, I'd prefer to have true love over money anyday...

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Id tell him that if he respects you and loves you then hell get a job and do something with his life. If he left school at 16 has done nothing with his life for the past four years, it sounds like he doesnt respect himself.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
2sense said:
Just follow your heart
doesn't always work.

my heart tells me to leave my family, pursue a music career and go gallavanting with my boyfriend.

but things don't go that way.

BabySilver

HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
im with my b/f who adores n loves me he lost his virginity to me and he is 20 and im 17. but im worried that i only want to b with him cause he loves me. but i dont want to hurt him, i do enjoy spending time wit him but im sometimes embarresed to b wit him, he has no job n left school in yr 10. need help ?????
My God I am seeing My relationship with my Ex flash before my eyes! Serriously look at how you really feel about him before anything get's too indepth and if you make a decision to leave him stick to it.
I decided to leave my ex about 8months after we started dating. I told him and he went totally skitzo so I gave in went back to him. I never really wanted to be with him but couldn't tell him that. I ended up marrying im & staying with him for 14 months after that despite not really wanting to be there.

When I told him i wanted to seperate for a while he wouldn't belive me, I had to get our bestfriends to tell him. they were like god what took you so long. it turns out they only tolerated him cause I was so nice they didn't want to lose my friendship (stange thing here, I met the female of the couple through him, she met her her man through a friend of his). No i seem them more often get along with them better and Only see him in group situations where we can avoid him.

But yeah Look at your feelings and decide that way. Don;t stay withg him cause he loves you, stay with him cause you love him back.

HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
i agree, I'd prefer to have true love over money anyday...
haha .. seeeeeee

okay .. but i guess some weirdos would choose money

however .. they are the sad people of the wold

[no offence]
lol

nah .. well, if she's loved .. maybe she just cant see it - i hate when that happens!

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
You can buy love.
do you honestly believe that?
i know that you can buy [fake] "friends" and other material items - but how can you buy love?
it isnt something they're selling on the black market .. or ebay - is it?!

no, but seriously, i cant believe that you'd be so silly as to say that.
that's soo something i wont believe till i see!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
do you honestly believe that?
i know that you can buy [fake] "friends" and other material items - but how can you buy love?
it isnt something they're selling on the black market .. or ebay - is it?!

no, but seriously, i cant believe that you'd be so silly as to say that.
that's soo something i wont believe till i see!

well he maybe joking but there is some truth to what he says

not every girl is an idealist- in fact im sure most guys on this board would be very critical of girls after reading some of the crap u go on about at times...lol am i joking? ull never know though

HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
not every girl is an idealist- in fact im sure most guys on this board would be very critical of girls after reading some of the crap u go on about at times...lol am i joking? ull never know though
ahh .. i suppose that is somewhat true
but not all of it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)