Conics (1 Viewer)

Casper_18

HSC
Does anyone know how to make conics enjoyable?? Because it is my least favorite topic by far. Any suggestions????

gurmies

Drover
HSC
There's no real way, in my opinion, to just force affinity towards a topic. My guess is that you have gotten some questions wrong, or have found some difficult (generally the reasons why I hate some topics) and these have discouraged you. I recommend you do some trial questions on conics, and become familiar with types etc. I think if you get many of those harder ones out, you'll feel quite happy with the topic. Correct me if i'm wrong, by all means..

Pupzrollin

HSC
Well, first find out why you don't like conics as much as other 4u topics. There's an array of reasons such as gurmies previously stated, it could've been the drop in self-esteem from answering difficult conics questions or it could've been ur teachers fault in not teaching i properly and u not paying attention in class... . Or simply its coz u just don't like the topic in general which happens to me quite often.

But i suggest you revise ur notes and challenge yourself to do a few hard questions from any textbook or random trials and in that way ur confidence in th topic itself will increase.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)