Contraceptives (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Rhythm (menstrual cycle counting) method and coitus interruptus/[the Catholic] church. xD

Pill's linked with cancer, namely breast cancer. Considering it's a major dose of oestrogen and progesterone, it's probably going to mess with mood, body fat distribution, the physiology of the reproductive system and the noggin (hypothalamus and pituitary), and may cause headaches, nausea, mass gain, and breast tenderness.

Condoms with spermicide have the issue of feel. Unfortunately, it's the only means of preventing STI's. GAYaids.
This is not true and I'd prefer if you didnt spout your prejudice and misinformation here.

The lancet have a published study on 50,000+ women who have used the pill re: breast cancer and the findings were that the only "increase" in occurance is because early stage cancers are more likely to be picked up when women visit the gyno.

Secondly the pill has been shown to significantly reduce the likelihood of developing ovarian or endometrian cancer.

Check your facts.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
apparently there's a new morning after pill? T/F?

around $8, you take 2 at once then get your period a week later

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
apparently there's a new morning after pill? T/F?

around $8, you take 2 at once then get your period a week later
True.
They say that it should be consumed within 48 hours.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Do you need a prescription for the morning after pill or can you just rock up and get it at the chemist? I kind of vaguely remember being told it was the latter but yeah idk anymore

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
one time the chemist made me fill out this survey, it was the same standard questions they ask you over the counter but he put it in this box that had similar surveys and good lord that box was full.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)