Cops (1 Viewer)

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
have any of u guys been fucked by the cops

i got fucked over last night

driving down kissing point road, i was comming home from work at around 1am-ish
when there was a guy in lane next to me, i wanted to get into left hand lane, so i sped up to over take him, then he would speed up, i slow down to get behind him, he slows down. so i droped it down a gear an drove past him at 120km.......little did i know there was a paddy wagon trailing us......i went to pull into a side street when the lights start flashing an pull us both over......

by this time im shitting my self cause i'm thinking i'm loosing my licence on the spot.
he asks for drivers licence an all that,
comes back to me an asks for my details an numbers an stuff.
he inspects my car an see's that both front tires are bald-ish(pretty bald atually)

an tell me to get outta the car, he explains all the shit to me. an says he's got enough shit on me to make me loose my licence right there.
lets me know that he will think about it an ring me in a few days to see if he is gonna charge me or not.
when i get home i found out he called my parents, so they aint to happy as u can imagine.

so i got 4 new tires today, and i am packing shit to see yet what he is gonna do to me.

does anyone know the fines an points loss for 50km over the limit. im a green P plater.
but yeah fuck........i'll post up the details when i get the phone call

what has happened to u guys?????

pinoying

HSC
I dont reckon you'll get done mate... Sounds like he was just trying to scare ya

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah....the whole parents finding out......didnt go down to well tonight
just finished dinner an copped a bit of a blasting.
wasnt to bad i guess.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
oi bowman mate u should try get tix to the second RHCP show cos a lot of the first shows tix are gone already.

T

Take_It_Away

the RTA website has the amount of points you lose for the various different offences - check there if you really wanna know

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
yeah I reckon it just sounds like he's messing with you, considering he didnt cancel your licence and the like.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
hahahah oh man, i think that roads in my dads area. im not sure if he was on duty last night... i think he was. yeah coz i was asking if he watched aussie idol and he said he watched the start of it in the office (auburn). what did the cop look like? my dads REALLY massive, like tall (6'4"), and fat. greying/black hair, no facial hair. HAHAH if my dad did that, thats so funny. i'll read his police diary to find out later. oh gosh then i'll have your phone number hahahhahaha

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
if he was serious he would have torn your license up on the spot and eaten the peices. 50 over and bald tires is easy enough
More than 45 km/h 6 $1,589
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/rulesregulations/penalties/speeding.html
+ defected car because of bald tires = no car or license for you.

" police detect you speeding by more than 45 km/h over the limit they may immediately suspend your licence for 6 months.
Listed below are the penalties if you are convicted by a court."

So if he was serious he would have busted your ass on the spot.
Chances are he wasnt quite sure what speed you were actually doing and he is relying on his own judgement here. I would assume the phonecall was to help decide, like if your parents went apeshit on the phone but sounded like decent citizens you might get away with it. If they sounded like alcoholics who had no idea where their son is, you might not be so lucky.

In either case, try and get on your full license before you lose the points[which can take a few months] that way you wont lose your license.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
but he was tailing me an doin 120

an shell nah he wasnt fat dude, i mean, he was nice enough cop to me. but yeah.....argh just want to get the call

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
hey dude good news!!! i casually asked my dad if theyre allowed to ring the parents and stuff, and he said of course!! he said he couldnt possibly count the number of times he's done it. and that they normally just do it to juvenilles (spelling?), and that they do it if they want to give the kid a break. He said that instead of doing something with the person themselves, they let the parents handle them and punish them.

im pretty sure you aint gonna lose your licence!!

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah but see how u said."pretty sure"
there is still that element of doubt that is not making me feel good

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
ahh bowman ull be rite mate!

I DIDNT GET RED HOT FUCKING CHILI PEPPERS TICKETS FUCK SHIT FUCK FUCK CUNTS! FUCKING SCALPERS MUST DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i got chili bowl tickets for second concert......w000mother fucking h00000

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
bowman said:
yeah but see how u said."pretty sure"
there is still that element of doubt that is not making me feel good
well how can i confirm that you will or not??? i wasnt there. i dont know the cop. i dont know the rules!!! dads words are exactly that they do it to give the kid a break. if i was you, i would definately not worry about it. worrying won't help you. they'll either take your licence or not. but the fact that they rung your parents tells me that they arent.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
You wont get a ticket.

End of story.

You couldn't have been done for speed because there's no proof (unless he actually overtakes you then that counts as evidence).

You could have been done for negligent or maybe reckless driving and the bald tyres.

You can't be done for these things after the fact. eg unless they ticket you on the spot then you aren't going to get a ticket. What you may/have got/get is a caution. Certainly you have recieved a verbal caution. I'm not sure if they have a system of recording an official caution in NSW, he could do that if they do.

Finally bald front tyres IMO he should have done you for that. Bald tyres are dangerous and you shouldn't drive on them especially bald front tyres.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah, nah
i realise that i was a fucking idiot doin what i was doin.
wish i stoped at a amber few lights before......but argh....not much i can do.

cheers for all ur help guys.

tell everyone your stories

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)