Corona... (1 Viewer)

ThiPham

HSC
I like it too. I don't see what your problem with it is :?

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
chamelia said:
I just bought a 6 pack to give some of the boys on Christmas. As a girl it's the only beer I can drink.
they are brilliant when they are extremely cold, but shit as soon as they get a little warmer.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
see how so many girls drink it.

that's because it doesn't even really taste like beer that much, the flavour is quite weak.

it's what a lot of people i know who don't actually like beer drink, just to look like they like beer.

chamelia

HSC
Hagaren said:
see how so many girls drink it.

that's because it doesn't even really taste like beer that much, the flavour is quite weak.

it's what a lot of people i know who don't actually like beer drink, just to look like they like beer.
I think I am going to have to agree with you on this. It's a bit sweeter and doesn't have that thick beery smell to it.

that bloke

HSC
i have issue with paying exhorbitant premium prices for mexican sewerage that requires me, the buyer, to put in a flavour additive (lemon, lime) for it to be any good. bullshit.

compache

HSC
N/A
I can tell you, I am in Geelong, it was about 45 degrees today and I had one about 3pm...it was fucking Jesus in a bottle. Don't bag the Corn.

ray ban

HSC
only posers drink corona's, i agree with the OP.. it's tasteless.

karnage

HSC
Have a beer called 'sol' if you want mexican water. I think its better, and its cheaper as well. The colder it is the better.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I'm not a fan, but I don't see how it can be for posers, since there's a general consensus it's a shitty girls beer.

The beer for guys who want to impress upon others that they're girly men with shitty taste?

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
I'm not a fan, but I don't see how it can be for posers, since there's a general consensus it's a shitty girls beer.

The beer for guys who want to impress upon others that they're girly men with shitty taste?
It's just the beer for people that don't like beer.

The beer for posers is Hoegaarden. It's a decent wheat beer, but people jack off over it like it makes your mouth explode just because it's expensive and 'elite' for some reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)