Corporate Accounting Systems (CAS 200109) (1 Viewer)

watevah

HSC
Hi, do any of you have past midexam papers, past exam paper or past solutions to tutorial/hw, unseen tutorial questions or anything relevant to CAS?

I am going to do summer class and i want to start studying asap for the midexam and final exam:read:. I dont think the lecturer will give us past papers, so if anyone has anything relevant or useful, please email it to me or pm me.

Thanks for your help:):jump:

email: watevah@gmail.com

boris2003

HSC
Hi, do any of you have past midexam papers, past exam paper or past solutions to tutorial/hw, unseen tutorial questions or anything relevant to CAS?

I am going to do summer class and i want to start studying asap for the midexam and final exam:read:. I dont think the lecturer will give us past papers, so if anyone has anything relevant or useful, please email it to me or pm me.

Thanks for your help:):jump:

email: watevah@gmail.com
Hey, you will already have the tutorial/hw solutions available to you before weekly tutorials. Thus there will be no hw/tute marks. Your 10% of the assessment is obtained by doing your homework before the tute and reading the book, in order to prepare for the unseen questions. There are 12 unseens, the best 10 will form your mark out of 10. These also act as a record of your attendance. I can type up the unseens and send you that. I got the autumn 09 final exam paper and mid semester, and i remember all the qs from spring 09 paper.
Btw, don't underestimate the unit, try and do every hw question if possible. The workload is immense, but you will benefit from attempting all the questions.

watevah

HSC
THanks for your advice and hints, Boris.

Unfortunately this semester, they wont give us the solutions to tutorial questions until the following week. THey told us that our 10% participation mark would include our hw mark and unseen? The hw is hard =( so i need to look at worked examples or similar questions to do my hw. So if you have the solutions please send it to me. Please type me/scan the unseen questions, much appreciated.

If you have more hints for this unit please let me know.

Oh yeh, u know for your midexam and final exam, were the questions similar to your tutorial work because some accounting subjects basically use the tutorial hw questions in the exam but with different figures.

Once again thanks for your help =D

watevah

HSC
By the way. please give me the autum 09 past paper or midexam paper. Thank you.

jess_116

HSC
omg.. yay! i found someone that can help me. If its no trouble for you Boris, can you send me a copy of the unseen and mid sem too. I would really much appreciate it!..

You can send it to [eradicazn_01@hotmail.com] THANKS!!!!

tubtub

HSC
i did CAS a while ago. just remember in the finals, they always ask you a consolidation/liquidation question. so make sure you know those areas really well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)