Countryroad Bag (1 Viewer)

x.glam

HSC
Re: Countryroand Bag

yer its for guys and girls, you find it in both sections.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

they look uncomfortable, they're kind of ugly, and every second person on the street nowadays seems to have one. not a fan. i'd only use one for an overnight bag or going camping or something, neither of which i need a brand-name bag for. oh and they are the most annoying thing ever on crowded public transport, ive lost count of the times i got wacked in the face/back/sides by schoolgirls standing around with their giant bags swinging.

HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
oh and they are the most annoying thing ever on crowded public transport, ive lost count of the times i got wacked in the face/back/sides by schoolgirls standing around with their giant bags swinging.
:eek: Sorry guys. I don't mean to.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

Iheartpaulfrank said:
:eek: Sorry guys. I don't mean to.
lol that's ok :) i'm sure you don't do it...more the schoolkids frothing over their mobile phones and boyfriends really loudly while swinging their bags around haha.

HSC

Yes, it's been a few times where my CR bag has prevented me from making a graceful and dignified exit from the bus or train. :eek:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

added to vanush's ihpf.txt

-owns country road bag

just fyi I saw them for like $50 at the CR store @ the QVB. They're on the upper levels if you want one.

HSC

jb_nc said:
added to vanush's ihpf.txt

-owns country road bag

just fyi I saw them for like $50 at the CR store @ the QVB. They're on the upper levels if you want one.
:mad: Like that's gonna help you out. So many people own one.

rozymisty

HSC

When i went to Sydney in 2005, OMG it was sooo fucking annoying trying to get off your stupid buses when it was after school time and they all just piled the bags along the aisle. Seriously, by the time i got off the bus i was so pissed off that if i had to try and get over one more bloody CR bag, I was gng to just stomp on it. If you go putting yoru bag in teh aisles, then you obviously dont care about any breakable stuff, so dont go crying. Plus dont go crying when later on you get backpain coz you dont use the right bag and stuff your bag with heaps of shit.

lil dynamyt

HSC

Hey,

Whats a good bag to use for uni? I need to get a bag to carry all my stuff in...

heavenly14

HSC

plzzz dnt get the country road bagss cz i hateee demmm!!!!!

they are like every whereee....lol..

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A

lil dynamyt said:
Hey,

Whats a good bag to use for uni? I need to get a bag to carry all my stuff in...
whatever you got.

style > function or function>style or both?

CR bags are shit....seriously, to be honest i thought they were tight when they came out aaages ago, but now its too cliche...

its like seeing women with fake LV bags or wallets....

heavenly14

HSC

*AnT* said:
whatever you got.

style > function or function>style or both?

CR bags are shit....seriously, to be honest i thought they were tight when they came out aaages ago, but now its too cliche...

its like seeing women with fake LV bags or wallets....
ahhaha i agree wid u dre lol

Cyborgsanta

HSC

Every typical asian has them ( i'm asian myself) . They're just worn cause it's trendy rather than practical. Teeny boppers in my school are buying them now, but it's quite funny to see that the bag is actually their size in height. So they look quite stupid wearing them. But thats me, if u want to follow a trend wear one of those bags.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

Everyone second person at my school is wearing them. Myself included. Personally, I don't see a problem with guys wearing it, however, just not pink. :p

jenchowdhury

HSC
may be cliche, may be overrated - but personally i love the CR bags, good for the gym or anywhere u have to go. good size to throw ur stuff into.

wendaYYY

no pain no gain
HSC
I've seen a few guys with black and grey Country Road bags and they either wear it diagonally over one shoulder or put the two straps on like a schoolbag

It honestly looks really weird and where I live, everbody has a Country Road bag so it's just not that original anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)