Couple of hours to go people :( (1 Viewer)

jayk

Originally posted by Freakin_Ot_Gal
iz n e 1 really scared like crazy........i am cause i havn't dun much study 4 it!!
dont worry, its all good, just take your time its a 3 hr exam - "Are you ReAdy???" " haha - im ready as a Mother fucka"

rx72c

People, make sure they you make your answers suit the questions, dont expect them to make their questions suit your answers. HAHAH AYOUR ALL GONA FAIL HAHAHHHAHA

4130warrior

Fuckin' A. I think it's gonna rock, it's the exam I'm most looking forward to out of them all. Like someone said in the English forum, now the bullshitting is over and we can get down to knowing real answers!

rx72c

hahaha not true, there is a lot of bullshit in computers but not as much as english which is gay.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by rx72c
hahaha not true, there is a lot of bullshit in computers but not as much as english which is gay.
I "bullshit" in IPT and in all my subjects, although English is one of my top BS subjects, because you throw definitions, repeat the same sentences and toss a few key terms and important linking statements in there, over and over again (more BS).

:rofl:

Huy

HSC
N/A
Your all bullshit, im lost.
No, "you're" all bullshit!

Yes, you are lost! What's going on with you today?

edit
Missed out on my 3600 posts. :(

Huy

HSC
N/A
I can sleep at night now... knowing I am good :D ;)

Huy

HSC
N/A
HEhe, but you probably wont sleep, youll be on the computer posting on this forum.
I'm not always on this forum, I do have other forums to participate in, as well as other websites to read, IRC channels to tend to, and ICQ/MSN messages to read and reply to. Hehehe.

But as my signature states, I suppose I'm a sucker for BOS :D :p

rx72c

Yeh i hardly visit this forum, im more into car forums but this forum does have some interesting things and dont mind helping other students with their work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)