Course Selection (Liberal Studies) (1 Viewer)

joshlols

HSC
Assuming my preferences go like this
1. Commerce
2. Commerce (Liberal Studies).

I want to do Liberal Studies and yet made the mistake of leaving it far too late to switch them and so my preferences are stuck like this.
Assuming I meet the UAI requirements for each, will UNSW only offer me the first preference of Commerce (and the combined degrees) and not allow me to take up liberal studies, or will liberal studies still become an option along with the combined degrees.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
joshlols said:
Assuming my preferences go like this
1. Commerce
2. Commerce (Liberal Studies).

I want to do Liberal Studies and yet made the mistake of leaving it far too late to switch them and so my preferences are stuck like this.
Assuming I meet the UAI requirements for each, will UNSW only offer me the first preference of Commerce (and the combined degrees) and not allow me to take up liberal studies, or will liberal studies still become an option along with the combined degrees.
Pick subjects for Commerce ( Liberal Studies), then "transfer" after one semester / year.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Omium said:
Pick subjects for Commerce ( Liberal Studies), then "transfer" after one semester / year.
I agree. Just do what Omium says because you'll be doing all your core courses in first year anyway and you'll only have 2 electives to do this year. So 'if' you are still keen to do liberal studies whenever you can transfer, then do the smart thing by just doing commerce major electives instead, incase you change your mind later on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)