CPA or CA ? (1 Viewer)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by Majesty
Excellant move Malazn Pleasure.
You've already placed yourself miles ahead of other graduates in your field. ;)
thank you

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
we test for fraud......u ever heard of the I.R.S in the U.S.A?
are u open to bribes? :D

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
we test for fraud......u ever heard of the I.R.S in the U.S.A? (ie. seinfeld episode where jerry gets audited by the IRS) funny episode
I got this out of my accounting textbook:

Australian Accounting Research Foundation

The Australian Accounting Research Foundation (AARF) is the jointly sponsored body of the two professional accounting bodies, CPA Australia and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA). One very important part of the AARF is the Auditing Standards and Assurance Board. It is responsible for issuing standards to be followed by auditors. Auditors provide an independent opinion on whether the financial statements of an entity present a true and fair view and comply with accounting standards.
:).

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
are u open to bribes? :D
y would u need to bribe unless ur doing something wrong :p

Originally posted by Merethrond
I got this out of my accounting textbook:

Australian Accounting Research Foundation

The Australian Accounting Research Foundation (AARF) is the jointly sponsored body of the two professional accounting bodies, CPA Australia and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA). One very important part of the AARF is the Auditing Standards and Assurance Board. It is responsible for issuing standards to be followed by auditors. Auditors provide an independent opinion on whether the financial statements of an entity present a true and fair view and comply with accounting standards.

:).
sounds bout right

santaslayer

HSC
so Malazn, is the F/T job and P/T course a bit overwhelming sometimes?......like what im trying to say is, how do u ever do so much in so little time?.....and also, are u required by ur accounting firm to acheive certain grades every year in order for u to continue ur employment with them?

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
so Malazn, is the F/T job and P/T course a bit overwhelming sometimes?......like what im trying to say is, how do u ever do so much in so little time?.....and also, are u required by ur accounting firm to acheive certain grades every year in order for u to continue ur employment with them?
the main thing is just time management. balancing work plus uni n going out with friends. coz wen uni starts sometimes i just cant b bothered studying coz im just too buggered from work during the day. plus i go out n hv a social life too so that just takes away more time. it isnt very hard once u can manage ur time.

during the holidays it was good coz i just worked and didnt hv to worry bout uni. but i reckon wen uni starts again it might b a lil more difficult coz of assignments n studying n that.

im required to pass all my subjects and get my degree.....then 6months after my degree to start my CA program

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)