cramming for biology in 2 weeks (1 Viewer)

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
t-i-m-m-y said:
yeah sorry hehe...

its just b4 someone on BOS was asking for my notes.. and they were like one of those private commercial tutoring places.. so to stop them using my notes to make money:p.. i slapped it on... but its still readable

and yeah. my notes are in www.hsc-mirror.tk
hehe....i guess it's a good idea, but can't they still just copy the text and paste it somewhere else? or if they were sad enough, retype everything? meh...

anyways, thanks for that, i'll check out your notes soon, since i doubt i'll have time to write my own... :)

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
table for 1 said:
hehe....i guess it's a good idea, but can't they still just copy the text and paste it somewhere else? or if they were sad enough, retype everything? meh...
haha.. i neva thought of that.. oh well:p

Beckles: Im timmy.. aka.. timmy!!!

Zhang San Feng

护花使者
HSC
IceBreaker said:
im too lazy man, can you cram for biology? esp with that timmy guy bio note is elite!!. i dont particulary aim to well but neither i dont want to perform that bad. so is this possible?
sure u can...i did it

oh wait...i m meant to set a "good example" arent i?...umm basically as long as u follow along in class and understand, do the homework you wont need much cramming anyway...oh and not end up talking to chicks in every lesson :D ...
then u wont have to cram like me

but yes the important thing to remember about cramming is ur own personal ability...someppl just work better under pressure...but when u cram be calm...dont get stressed out, that way u wont know anything... oh and never just "read" notes...take notes of the notes - in ur own words of course...

Last edited:

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
definately - i crammed and did ok. but if you're gunna cram for exams give yourself a coupla days and then make notes to help you - writing out things helps you retain the information better than just reasing over it...i have no idea why, but it does :p

imano

hi im new on this site.. and i was wondering if u have any bio notes on blueprint of life

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Sure.. Someone give me a textbook..:p

But na, seriously I only did one option; sorry to dissapoint hehe.. i'm sure theres some good notes on communications

IceBreaker

HSC
hey i just noticed, you kinda incorporate some bio notes from excel hey?, good work.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
gobaby said:
LOL!!! cramming bio?! the whole book in 2 days? come back and tell us your mark
you know, i'm still waiting for your estimate of my bio mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)