Crappy maths textbook? (1 Viewer)

Tofuu

HSC
Despite its fugliness, Coroenos FTW!

But Past papers > Coroneos^infinity when you've learnt everything ^^

**Maths in Focus is a good book if you are learning the basics, but otherwise it's way too simple.
gahhh, i hate the layout of coroenos, its impossible to read

mioumiou

HSC
My maths teacher calls it the "PINK" bible. (because pink is her favourite colour and that's another reason why she LOVES Coroneos) :haha:

namesAsh

HSC
My school also gave my Ext 1 class MIF and so I far I find it dead easy. The layout of every exercise is pretty much straight forward then the very last question will be slightly more difficult. The pages in this thing are so thin I'm scared to turn the page.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Coroneos is good, but you need to make your own notes using it to make stuff concise for referencing.

Good thing is that my teacher did that for us in Ext 1 (and for Mechanics of Ext 2 because my Ext 2 teacher left 4 weeks before the end of the term).

Kanane

HSC
N/A
My school uses MIF too. I personally dislike it as it's not too in depth. But it does help with learning fundamentals :)

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
MIF isn't too bad for Curve Sketching I don't think... but yeah for other topics it could be better.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
She means,
coroneos for learning
and once you're done understanding the concepts --> past papers pwn
Correcto :)

LOL. I hated it at first too but then i got a hang of how to read it ^_^

Coroneos is good, but you need to make your own notes using it to make stuff concise for referencing.

Good thing is that my teacher did that for us in Ext 1 (and for Mechanics of Ext 2 because my Ext 2 teacher left 4 weeks before the end of the term).
I didn't oO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)