Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
For our physical journey assessment we have to create a story about a physical journey undertaken... If any one has previously written a story on physical journey or has any fantastic ideas please let me know
kristylee_@hotmail.com
all your help is greatly appreciated

s0k0y0e0

HSC
kristylee_ said:
For our physical journey assessment we have to create a story about a physical journey undertaken... If any one has previously written a story on physical journey or has any fantastic ideas please let me know
kristylee_@hotmail.com
all your help is greatly appreciated
We had to do this as a task for class -> sorry I don't knwo if I kept my notes; but I WILL check!

I think the best thing you could do is write a physical journey on something that you've done yourslef; it MIGHT make it a bit easier to write...also just let your imagination flow!

For my class thing we had to:
1. write a series of journal entries of a jouney
2. write a newspaper article of a persons journey
3. write an article for a magazine based on an interview of a person who has taken part in a physical journey...and stuff like that!

Well hope that kinda helps! :)

roseangel

Take the Money and Run
HSC
For the creative writing I would suggest describing a physical journey you have actually taken at some point in your life. Holiday, shopping trip, study tour - whatever, so long as you can make up that you've learned something from it. Dramatise it as much as you like. But people always write better when they're writing what they know. You can describe things in more detail and it doesn't sound as wanky.

I'll attach the story I ended up using for my HSC exam for your viewing pleasure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)