Credit for Previous Studies (1 Viewer)

matt88m

HSC
N/A
yea im a tad confused about that too. Oh well im sure they'll explain on friday. Even without doing this credit exemption process, enrolling for macquarie looks to be 100 times more complicated then it was at uws. 1 year timetables jesus...what if you change your mind mid semester

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
I got 24 cp on lv100 and 12cp on lv200.

Edit: on my form it doesn't have which unit is credited/exempted so i do it on the day?

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
yea im a tad confused about that too. Oh well im sure they'll explain on friday. Even without doing this credit exemption process, enrolling for macquarie looks to be 100 times more complicated then it was at uws. 1 year timetables jesus...what if you change your mind mid semester
After CPS its not that bad.

As for one year enrolment, unlike UWS you can change your tute times as many times as you like.

manavji

HSC
N/A
I was thinking of transfering into B Commerce - Prof. Accounting degree mid semester... is that possible mid semester??

Because people here are saying that maq students make 1yr timetables..

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
Even if it's not possible just do the unit path for prof-accoutning and transfer next year, that's what i am going to do.

Really 1 year enrollment?? why on my estudent it says first half year?? And i don't think my offer is conditional offer as it didn't state on uac letter.

Last edited:

manavji

HSC
N/A
Even if it's not possible just do the unit path for prof-accoutning and transfer next year, that's what i am going to do.

Really 1 year enrollment?? why on my estudent it says first half year?? And i don't think my offer is conditional offer as it didn't state on uac letter.
yeah good idea.. il follow that path and make sure i get a GPA of 2.5 by the end of the year...

and yep for me it says first half year as well.. weird stuff.

jam3zi

HSC
Are we meant to complete the variations to exemptions form? or leave it to exemptions officer ?

manavji

HSC
N/A
I think we leave it to the exemptions officer... he/she will go through it with you and fill it out while looking at your academic transcripts of the previous institution(s) you have studied at.

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
Yep.. I have enrolled in STAT170.

you mean you have enrolled the unit in e-student? lol wth how come i can't.

Edit: can't enroll in other units yet as exemption getting processed 3 business days.

manavji

HSC
N/A
you mean you have enrolled the unit in e-student? lol wth how come i can't.

Edit: can't enroll in other units yet as exemption getting processed 3 business days.
Yep I have enrolled in STAT170 and ACST101 through E-student.

I am waiting to enrol into ACCG200 and ACCG224 as my exemptions are being processed.

@ Sean above:

My timetable for STAT170 is:

Practical - Wed 12pm
Tutorial - Wed 5pm
Lecture - Thursday 11am

I am trying to keep my uni days Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday... so far looks good so im happy.

jam3zi

HSC
omg exemptions still havent been processed? i wanna do my timetable already~><"

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
Just checked mine it's been proceed, expect for acounting. Bloody so gay only can do time table for 2 units.

jam3zi

HSC
are you serious ? this is ridiculous. its been over 48 hours.. and still nothing

rajputsingh

HSC
I'm waiting to enrol into ACCG 200. Hopefully sometime today or tomorrow the exemptions should be put through the system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)