Credit transer - what are the MQ equivalents for these UNSW units? (1 Viewer)

Peter_11

HSC
I'm not completely sure what the equivalent courses at Macquarie are for these UNSW subjects (in particular FINS1613). Thanks.

FINS1613 Business Finance

LEGT1710 Business and the Law

ECON1203 Business & Economic Statistics

ACCT2522 Management Accounting 1

INFS1602 Information Systems in Business

LEGT1710 Business and the Law

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
FINS1613 Business Finance - possibly acst101. This course has changed though so I'm not entirely sure.

LEGT1710 Business and the Law -busl250. As its second year at Macquarie you will not receive an exemption, but it will count as an elective credit.

ECON1203 Business & Economic Statistics -probably stat170

ACCT2522 Management Accounting 1 -accg200. If you are doing accounting you will need to do the 100 level subjects and this again for CA eligibility. Again, it will count s a general credit if you wish. If you aren't doing accounting, it isn't really an issue.

INFS1602 Information Systems in Business -isys104 possibly isys114.

What degree are you transering to? I an tell you what I did and did not receive exemptions for when I transfered. I came from uws, but I guess the general yes or no rules are the same for most.

Peter_11

HSC
FINS1613 Business Finance - possibly acst101. This course has changed though so I'm not entirely sure.

LEGT1710 Business and the Law -busl250. As its second year at Macquarie you will not receive an exemption, but it will count as an elective credit.

ECON1203 Business & Economic Statistics -probably stat170

ACCT2522 Management Accounting 1 -accg200. If you are doing accounting you will need to do the 100 level subjects and this again for CA eligibility. Again, it will count s a general credit if you wish. If you aren't doing accounting, it isn't really an issue.

INFS1602 Information Systems in Business -isys104 possibly isys114.

What degree are you transering to? I an tell you what I did and did not receive exemptions for when I transfered. I came from uws, but I guess the general yes or no rules are the same for most.

Thanks. Transferring to applied finance/professional accounting. Are you sure I have to redo the accg subjects to be eligible for CA?

The MQ equivalent of UNSW's infs1613 is AFIN252 (http://credittransfer.unsw.edu.au/uni-and-faculty/macquarie-university/unsw-business-school/) which isn't part of the degree i'm not transferring to so doesn't look like i can get credit for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)