Creelman textbooks? (1 Viewer)

VuongstER_boi

HSC
Has anyone use these books before? Are they any good for the sciences, esp chemistry?

rooeys2

i like to laugh =)
HSC
its pretty good in terms of sorting out all the topics but i dont really like their answers i rkn success one has better responses

tau281290

HSC
Their answers are the best, imo.

Success One answers can barely pass the exams if they were doing it for real. There is no mark allocation in success one, you don't even know where you get ur marks, that's just pathetic. Success One answers are either straight copy and paste from text books, or so concise that barely answers the questions.

rooeys2

i like to laugh =)
HSC
tau281290 said:
Their answers are the best, imo.

Success One answers can barely pass the exams if they were doing it for real. There is no mark allocation in success one, you don't even know where you get ur marks, that's just pathetic. Success One answers are either straight copy and paste from text books, or so concise that barely answers the questions.
lol but i dont seem to find any success one answers 'pasted' from textbooks? creelman allocates half marks not very hsc styled

tau281290

HSC
I think in the HSC you are supposed to give both points to get the full mark. So if you get one of those half marks then u get nothing in HSC.

tau281290

HSC
I wish I had the chem one before my trials...then i could have improved by mark by at least 5?

Aaron.Judd

HSC
I have both the Success One books and Creelman books. Personally I think Success One books have far better answers.

A n d r e w

HSC
Creelman textbooks are excellent for maths. Much better than success one. Similar with Physics and Chemistry. I have success one for extension maths but I would much rather a Creelman one. I heard the Creelman went out of business, any verification?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)