• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

creepy dream.... (1 Viewer)

sammygirl

HSC
ok. so, i've had a few bad dreams over the past few months, things like my gf's ex telling her i'm cheating on her or taking advantage of her while she's drunk at a party. but anyway, last night i had the worst one. in the dream i cheated on her with a guy, and i knew it was a guy i've known since kindy, even though it didnt look like him (duno why). but in the dream i knew i was cheating on her too and was really uncomfortable around the her in my dream, as well as the guy's gf. but it felt so fucking real!! like, even when i woke up i was scared shitless it'd actually happened...
what does this mean?

Iced tea

HSC
N/A
it means that you are going to cheat on your girlfriend with another guy. This is real and it is REALLY going to happen.

Grow the fuck up, its a fuckin dream. Use some common sense, why would you start a thread on this anyway...

beentherdunthat

HSC
On a more gentle tone, I heard you're not supposed to tell people your bad dreams. Then, they wait for the opportunity to expose it. Know what I mean?

Maybe you're upset about something, and you had that dream... It might not mean anything, just a spur of your subconscious ;) . Just chill

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
TRANSLATION:
you like being in control, and your confused with your sexuality as hard as you might find

Horseypie

HSC
Sorry to hijack the thread, but if a person has a dream about another person thats not sexual, but...'intimate' kinda, does that mean the person is thinking about it/may have feelings that relate to the person in the dream?

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
hijack away!!

basically in the back of your mind

and depends how all the 'symbology' is put together

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Means you've got AIDS and you need to inform all your previous sexual partners of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)