Criminal Law- assessment- Sef Gonzales discussion (1 Viewer)

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
hi guys!

i hope my thread is ok. i didnt know where to post it. i wanted to post it somewhere, where everyone could discuss and help me with it!!!! eeeeeee:( very stressed. its due nxt wednesday.

i have to do a 15 minute presentation on a criminal law case that must be an indictable offence. as well as do a written report

i chose Sef Gonzales. problem is- i need help big time. i wouldnt usually ask for help but i'm kinda really stressin out cuz i still have2 other big assess's to do so here it goes.

1. the case should have raised issues concerning the efficiency or effectiveness of the legal system
2. report and presentation must include an analysis of the following:
*elements of the crime
*factors affecting criminal behaviour
*defences used
*the criminal process (reporting the crime, investigation, etc..)
*punishment
*appeals made and outcomes
*the need for legal change or reform due to this case
3. outline the effectiveness of the legal system in dealing with this case

i aslo need to talk about stuff like claims of insanity if there were any, conspiracy and stuff like that..

so, hopefully someone will pls help me before its due!!!
email me or pm me. or post!

thanx
:D

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
oh! if u's werent sure who sef gonzales was- he's that guy who killed his family- dad, mum and sis and made heaps of stuff up that said he didnt. also stuff about inheritance and parental disapproval. yeh...

thanx again

santaslayer

HSC

lkhoury1

HSC
I am in yr 11 and we have an essay on sef gonzales coming up we are watching the video on thursday i am so excitied for it

Sef Gonzales is a relatively new case and his sentence won't be until August so you won't be able to do the last few bits of your assessment.

The article:

Lies, lies, lies: Sef Gonzales admits telling 20 of them - National - www.smh.com.au

Lies, conspiracies:

http://news.com.au/common/printpage/0,6093,9528171,00.html

There isn't really enough information released until the final court report comes out. Anyone else any ideas? :)

Annalv

HSC
How did you find anything??? I'm so lost !

enoilgam

HSC
How did you find anything??? I'm so lost !
You can try Austlii for the report on the case. Also, youtube might have some documentaries on it. Remember to focus on the law though.

Cheesecake_a

HSC
I did an assessment on it, if you want to look at some of my work? However, i was just looking for what mark I got and sadly I cannot find the mark, however I know that I did lack detail in some areas.

Do not take my information (if you want it) as the best source, but take it with a grain of salt and just as some general info if you are interested.

Annalv

HSC
I have, but i can't find much useful information..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)