CRIMINAL LaW (1 Viewer)

Kupow pow

HSC
hey dudes!!...i've got this crime assignment to do....and i have to research about TWO cases dealing with criminal law....anyone know any good cases..which has of info on the effectiveness on individual and society???

Jennibeans

HSC
i could rustle up a few ideas if i knew what sort of case i was looking for i mean criminal law is a HUGE area of cases. ive got an excellent sheet on effectiveness of the law for individuals and society if you need a hand with that. let us know where its heading and ill see what i can find

Jennibeans

HSC
second that Lindy Chamberlain case. thats an excellent case to use for an essay on the effectiveness of the law

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
oh whops i forgot.. its not exactly recent.. but it was in the last 10 yrs.. n u will have a shitload to write about it coz its a HUGE case

Kupow pow

HSC
yeh i reckon its a good case aswell...but how would i evaluate the effictiveness of the law for the individual and society??

adamj

his maybe a little to into tertiary education, but from my notes in My Crime and Criminal Juctice Lecture, Baithe Waite and Petit stated that victims are dissapointed usually with our system and not to mention we punish "parsimoniously" as not all crimes are sanctioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)