crisis?!?!?!?!? (1 Viewer)

purplemoon

HSC
okay so when i put in my *expected* marks for each subject on Talent 100 calc, i get a pretty decent ATAR
question: For 1 unit subjects do we put the mark out of 100 on Talent 100?
but when i use atarcalculator.com and matrix it gives me a MUCH MUCH lower atar (by like 8 points!) but that's when i put each one unit mark out of 50
please please help i'm freaking out at the moment because ive been using talent 100 this entire time and got my hopes high...my subjects are also very high scalers and definitely not deserving of the lower atars from atarcalc and matrix :(
could they be wrong?
lost all hope tbh :(

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
iirc when i was in year 12 atarcalculator and matrix/talent 100 would never match up properly

also i'm pretty sure you're supposed to be putting your 1 unit subjects /50?

purplemoon

HSC
Ok so I just put the same marks on the matrix app as the marks I put on the computer....and the app have me a much more realistic approximation (more than computer by 5 points what the hell)

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
yeah i followed the Matrix one and it was more accurate than the other calculators I used, but it was still off by like .8 in the end anyway so just bear in mind they are pretty much rough estimates

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Crisis can be turned into absolute relief knowing that I'll be seeing you in business logistics!

lol srsly they can be inaccurate, but they shouldn't be 8 points apart, defs input error there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)