Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
sparkl3z said:
i just hope it's safe before uni starts....public transport is getting scary, and if i take a car they might smash it's windows...if i look middle eastern the aussies might go after me, if i look aussie the lebs might go after me....arghhh.....

i look somewhere in the middle. so it might be a good thing becuase both aussies/lebs wont randomly attack me, but on the other hand, really ignorant aussies/lebs , might confuse me for one of the enemy and attack me anyway.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
sorry dude, but i saw a guy that went on sunday on tv who had a t-shirt which called muhammad a camel raping faggot. almost feel like he has been on this forum lately...

dont know why, but i got angry, especially since they were meant to be against "lebbos", or was it middle easterners?
lol are u hinting that it was me wearing that t-shirt, because i said that he is a child molester?

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i look somewhere in the middle. so it might be a good thing becuase both aussies/lebs wont randomly attack me, but on the other hand, really ignorant aussies/lebs , might confuse me for one of the enemy and attack me anyway.
if indians were mistaken for lebs, then i dont think you will be left alone...

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i remember some site agiss ago use to sell T-shirts that said something along the lines of "i am NOT american" . it was for tourists who didnt want to be attacked because the locals though they were americans.

i think i might make a business selling t-shirts saying " i am NOT a YOBBO or LEB, dont hurt me"

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
This "aussies" vs "lebs" thing is hurting everyone.
The shire residents and their reputation and even our reputation as a whole.
Innocent people are being hurt whether caucasian or arab or of any other race.
Churches have been set alight, people have been punched on the streets by gangs, the mosque had to be heavily fortified. It's hurting cronulla's businesses.
People can't get in and out of the sutherland shire area.
It's going way beyond Bankstown and Cronulla and Maroubra. It reached Parra, Campbelltown and even interstate.

The more the aussies want revenge, the more revenge the arabs want and the more hate there'll be in the society. We all have to live in fear.

Everyone should put down the alcohol, get out of their Hondas and switch off their phones.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Bricktop said:
They're trying to start this shit in Wollongong this Sunday. The wogs and non-wogs have gotten along (relatively) well down here in the past and now they want to have a "gang war" to show how tough they are. I'm sick of this shit.
really? i had plans to go to the beach on sunday... i didnt know shit was actually happening, i just go to beach every now and then with an esky and beers

maybe i should still go and watch all the action?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
veterandoggy said:
the least you could do is look for my name. Veterandoggy is better than "some guy".

and why does it sound like i made the rumor? i wasnt even there for crying out loud!
no nono, u didnt make the rumour, u just heard it, the lebs made the rumour

==GUMBY==

HSC
What a sad day to be white,
I thought this would be a social revolution- White Australians all over the country smashing lebs,
a drunken mob bashing 4 people is no where near the havoc these arab kunts are causing.

Kobe- the leader of the bra boys is backing down, what a fagott, race traitor.
If Aussies do nothing this weekend, i'm so fucking NS, I'll go back to this "wog pride" bullshit.

Seriously, get organized white Australia, they are walking all over you.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
==GUMBY== said:
I thought this would be a social revolution- White Australians all over the country smashing lebs,
a drunken mob bashing 4 people is no where near the havoc these arab kunts are causing.

If Aussies do nothing this weekend, i'm so fucking NS, I'll go back to this "wog pride" bullshit.

i know lebanon-born lebbos that are whiter than you, so shut your mouth. and since when was australia for the aussies or lebs? last time i opened a history book it was for the aborigines.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
==GUMBY== said:

f#ck off.....racist piece of crap, stop trying to provoke people, it's people like you who influence young kiddies and continue threatening the lives of everybody else who lives in the area and australia as a whole.

Bricktop

HSC
Serius said:
really? i had plans to go to the beach on sunday... i didnt know shit was actually happening, i just go to beach every now and then with an esky and beers

maybe i should still go and watch all the action?
As far as I've heard it'll be South Beach, I really don't know if anything will happen but I sure hope it doesn't. We've got enough "hardcores" without providing a catalyst for them to become full fledged G's.

That said, I might go and watch too if I have nothing better to do haha.

==GUMBY==

HSC
PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL!

i know lebanon-born lebbos that are whiter than you, so shut your mouth.
the conent of melanin in my skin has nothing to do with "white Australia",
its to do with origin, EURO FUCKING PEAN!

and since when was australia for the aussies or lebs?
Since Captain Cook came and declared it for England.

last time i opened a history book it was for the aborigines.
It belongs to us now, stop reading history books from the 18th century and wake up, this our country.

Last edited:

Comrade nathan

HSC
It belongs to us now, stop reading history books from the 18th century and wake up, this our country.
If you read a history book from the 18th century (well for starters it wouldn't be a history book, rather a source for history studies) you would find it claiming the Aboriginals did no have ownership of the land. It is only today that scholars are producing books that are acknowledging Aboriginal ownership.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
==GUMBY== said:
PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL!

the conent of melanin in my skin has nothing to do with "white Australia",
its to do with origin, EURO FUCKING PEAN!

Since Captain Cook came and declared it for England.

well... im waiting for john howard to apologise, and i think you should too.

==GUMBY==

HSC
If you read a history book from the 18th century (well for starters it wouldn't be a history book, rather a source for history studies) you would find it claiming the Aboriginals did no have ownership of the land. It is only today that scholars are producing books that are acknowledging Aboriginal ownership.
Aboriginal ownership? Are you mad? This is the commonwealth of Australia, get a fucking clue.

well... im waiting for john howard to apologise, and i think you should too.
I will appologise for taking Australia when you appologise for sept 11th, mkay?

==GUMBY==

HSC
sparkl3z said:
sure.....like he was in the aeoroplane......
my point exactly dipshit,
is it the fault of every arab man that a plane went into the world trade centre building?
no, no one should be accountable for the faults of there race,
just like it isn't my fault white men who are dead and unrelated to me colonised this country.

Get over it, you generalizing bitch.

PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)