Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
==GUMBY== said:
Aboriginal ownership? Are you mad? This is the commonwealth of Australia, get a fucking clue.

I will appologise for taking Australia when you appologise for sept 11th, mkay?
ok. ill say sorry my fanatical mate demolished the WTC and im guessing youre going to say the same for taking australia, but people dont want to hear it out of our mouths anyway.

==GUMBY==

HSC
veterandoggy said:
ok. ill say sorry my fanatical mate demolished the WTC and im guessing youre going to say the same for taking australia, but people dont want to hear it out of our mouths anyway.
IF PEOPLE DONT WANT TO HEAR IT OUT OF MOUTHS WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ASK ME?!?!?!

PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
==GUMBY== said:
What a sad day to be white,
I thought this would be a social revolution- White Australians all over the country smashing lebs,
a drunken mob bashing 4 people is no where near the havoc these arab kunts are causing.

Kobe- the leader of the bra boys is backing down, what a fagott, race traitor.
If Aussies do nothing this weekend, i'm so fucking NS, I'll go back to this "wog pride" bullshit.

Seriously, get organized white Australia, they are walking all over you.

shutup

what do you want? the aussies know better than the lebos, so far, they are only putting their race in a better light, and the arabs are only tarnishing their races name EVER FURTHER. The anglos seem to be more mature then these childish arab teens.

Dude it is people like you on the anglo side that are giving the anglos the label of 'redneck' to the people with bias whom support the other side.

this whole 'eye for an eye' bullshit will just cause more trouble, the aussies are being more mature about this, and its time ignorant 'lebo' supporters realise this and start publicy condeming the bad apples in their race, the people that are giving their race an even worse name, it is time for them to stop supporting them because teenagers rely heavily on social support because they are insecure fickle bandwagon jumping trend followers.

If anglo's stop generalising lebo behaviour to every wog of middle-eastern appearance, even indians, italians, greeks etc, then they would have everyones support.

but idiots wanna keep referring back to the THREE people that were harassed because of their appearance and claim that it is worse than the whole bullshit that the arabs are pulling. It is not

if their was a scale of bad deeds, the arab side would be heavier.

If you want your 'side' to 'win' then why are you making them look bad, you should be putting them in a positive light, they'd gain more support, more support = less support for the other side, less support for the other side = a possible reduction in bahviour and a realisation that they are only making fools of themselves.

We need to attack the little bimbos who are supporting lebs because the are 'hawt KeKEkEKekEKEke'

Last edited:

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
==GUMBY== said:
my point exactly dipshit,
is it the fault of every arab man that a plane went into the world trade centre building?
no, no one should be accountable for the faults of there race,
just like it isn't my fault white men who are dead and unrelated to me colonised this country.

Get over it, you generalizing bitch.

PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL!
go and overdose, idiot

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
shutup

what do you want? the aussies know better than the lebos, so far, they are only putting their race in a better light, and the arabs are only tarnishing their races name EVER FURTHER. The anglos seem to be more mature then these childish arab teens.
correction. both sides are showing childishness, no matter how large the magnitude.

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
Like I said before in a previous post, You aussies have started this BUT yous cannot finish? Why? Scared? That protest on Sunday was pointless because yous aren't doing anything about what the lebanese have done to you; from what i see the lebos own yous. I'm sorry if i have offended anyone but this is the truth. I'd rather tell the truth and make you cry than tell you a lie and make you happy.

==GUMBY==

HSC
veterandoggy said:
OMG. you are a total idiot!! i meant that you should be waiting for john howard to apologise, not for YOU to apologise. i dont even care what you think, so why should i ask you to say that?
You are the biggest fucking idiot in the world:

and i think you should too

shutup

Dude it is people like you on the anglo side that are giving the anglos the label of 'redneck' to the people with bias whom support the other side.

this whole 'eye for an eye' bullshit will just cause more trouble, the aussies are being more mature about this, and its time ignorant 'lebo' supporters realise this and start publicy condeming the bad apples in their race, the people that are giving their race an even worse name, it is time for them to stop supporting them because teenagers rely heavily on social support because they are insecure fickle bandwagon jumping trend followers.

If anglo's stop generalising lebo behaviour to every wog of middle-eastern appearance, even indians, italians, greeks etc, then they would have everyones support.

but idiots wanna keep referring back to the THREE people that were harassed because of their appearance and claim that it is worse than the whole bullshit that the arabs are pulling. It is not

if their was a scale of bad deeds, the arab side would be heavier.

umm, hello, the idea behind the vigilantism was to send a message to Middle eastern gangs who terrorised the area.
If they walk all over "Aussie's" this time around, what kind of message did this turn into?
That 'we' will always lose? That they can come and rip up southern suburbs with no retaliation?
That their thuggish behaviour will give them the rite to go to the beach?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Spyrax said:
Like I said before in a previous post, You aussies have started this BUT yous cannot finish? Why? Scared? That protest on Sunday was pointless because yous aren't doing anything about what the lebanese have done to you; from what i see the lebos own yous. I'm sorry if i have offended anyone but this is the truth. I'd rather tell the truth and make you cry than tell you a lie and make you happy.

It is people like you that cause this childishness, go kill yourself for being so uneducated and stupid dumbass.

They haven't started it, they have just had enough how many fucking times must it be said to be drilled into idiots heads. Fucking stubborn loser.

I am on neither side but i am against the lebo side even more because of how much they have done.

All this shit needs to stop and it would if people like you didnt exist

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
who cares about who is losing omg...talk about ego.....if you want a torn up country, then by all means, go ahead and fight, have a war if you want.

hello_world

HSC
i know one of the guys who bashed one of the lifeguards (through a friend) and he said he was provoked. people in the sutherland shire have a pro-aussie attitude and told the lebos to get off the beach because it was for aussies only

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
==GUMBY== said:
You are the biggest fucking idiot in the world:

umm, hello, the idea behind the vigilantism was to send a message to Middle eastern gangs who terrorised the area.
If they walk all over "Aussie's" this time around, what kind of message did this turn into?
That 'we' will always lose? That they can come and rip up southern suburbs with no retaliation?
That their thuggish behaviour will give them the rite to go to the beach?

yeah and it didn't work because its like talking to a brick wall, the lebo teens are stubborn and uneducated and very ethnocentric (and dont say 'no lol the aussies are more ethnocentric, maybe so but they dont act on it, and they are willing to share the beach and let everyone enjoy but when lebos try and claim it and harass everyone and ruin peoples fun and days then it becomes a problem)

'and eye for an eye only leaves the world blind' maybe the anglo aussies are living by this quote because they are showing more maturity here and letting the police handle it.

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
Better aye? Mate, 18-20 year old leboz are owning yous. From what I have seen, the aussies are the childish ones. I saw on the news 30+ year old aussies while from the lebos side it was all teens. How are aussies putting their race in a better light? This is all over the world since Sunday; On Sunday it showed how racist the australians were etc. I doubt that this will be an easy issue to resolve; it certainly won't be. From Sundays events, 5,000 of yous, even if lebos came they would have got belted. Yous should have still stood up and show the lebos that yous arent scard of them becasue all yous are doing now is showing the lebos your weakness; they know yous are scared of them. There was no point of Sunday's riot if it was going to end up like this (Yous being scared of them, you know the lebos will hit back). Is anyone here going to admit that they aren't scared of them. If you are, wehre were you when they came to thrash Cronulla and all those places on Sunday, Monday nights? All the people involved in this should be ashamed of themselves; I do know that there are decent lebos and decent australians out there and not all lebos/aussies should be blamed but the ones who took part should be ashamed, very ashamed!!!

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
It is people like you that cause this childishness, go kill yourself for being so uneducated and stupid dumbass.

They haven't started it, they have just had enough how many fucking times must it be said to be drilled into idiots heads. Fucking stubborn loser.

I am on neither side but i am against the lebo side even more because of how much they have done.

All this shit needs to stop and it would if people like you didnt exist
haha? Can't handle the truth? I suggest you cool down, stress isn't good for you. none of this shit will stop; it will only get worst.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Spyrax said:
Better aye? Mate, 18-20 year old leboz are owning yous. From what I have seen, the aussies are the childish ones. I saw on the news 30+ year old aussies while from the lebos side it was all teens. How are aussies putting their race in a better light? This is all over the world since Sunday; On Sunday it showed how racist the australians were etc. I doubt that this will be an easy issue to resolve; it certainly won't be. From Sundays events, 5,000 of yous, even if lebos came they would have got belted. Yous should have still stood up and show the lebos that yous arent scard of them becasue all yous are doing now is showing the lebos your weakness; they know yous are scared of them. There was no point of Sunday's riot if it was going to end up like this (Yous being scared of them, you know the lebos will hit back). Is anyone here going to admit that they aren't scared of them. If you are, wehre were you when they came to thrash Cronulla and all those places on Sunday, Monday nights? All the people involved in this should be ashamed of themselves; I do know that there are decent lebos and decent australians out there and not all lebos/aussies should be blamed but the ones who took part should be ashamed, very ashamed!!!
Who are you and why are you provoking?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
bittersweet_em said:
i know one of the guys who bashed one of the lifeguards (through a friend) and he said he was provoked. people in the sutherland shire have a pro-aussie attitude and told the lebos to get off the beach because it was for aussies only

many races share that beach, bad experiences with people that just happen to be lebo have caused them to not want them on the beach, is that so hard to understand. It is not racism, or a pro-aussie attitude, it is THEIR attitide (and no im not generalising) that has given their race a bad name and caused this discrimination they only have the bad apples the blame, but wait their not blaming em their just saying 'lol i condemn them' and moving on, they need to be more open about their condemnation of the bad apples (the bad-lebos) and even help prevent further attacks, whether it be reasoning with people they know who will participate or whatever. But nooooo there too 'lol we gotta represent for our race' FUCK RACE ITS ALL ABOUT NATIONALITY AND WHAT NATION YOU FUCKING LIVE IN.

this whole idea of 'mulitcultralism' gives the idiots a branch to fall back on and use the argument of 'multicultural country!!!' to get what they want.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
uneducated, yes some of the lebs are but eduaction does not end with school, education is also where people learn respect for one another, if australians provoke lebanese people by doing what they did at cronulla, how educated is that? it's everyones fault for partaking in these activities, with the aussies, or with the lebs, if they don't like living in australia in peace then they should go back overseas, i'm not only referring this to the lebs, but the aussies too.

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
sparkl3z said:
uneducated, yes some of the lebs are but eduaction does not end with school, education is also where people learn respect for one another, if australians provoke lebanese people by doing what they did at cronulla, how educated is that? it's everyones fault for partaking in these activities, with the aussies, or with the lebs, if they don't like living in australia in peace then they should go back overseas, i'm not only referring this to the lebs, but the aussies too.
Well said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)