crying during/after sex (1 Viewer)

EMO SECKS

• Total voters
HSC
women cry because men don't tell them they love them and they feel cheap or something? no guys cry ever lol.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i cried afterwards once...i think i cried caus my emotions felt really fucked for some reason and it made me mega confused

other than physical pain (and i hope for their sake that doesnt happen), i dont think any guy would cry

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
women cry because men don't tell them they love them and they feel cheap or something? no guys cry ever lol.
nah my friend was talking abuot guys who cry. I've never heard any girls crying after sex. except one who was like raped....

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
yeah, i cry.

I can't help it, I just get really emotional.

It's normal yeah?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
If the guy is good enogh, the woman can start crying from ze intenseness of the orgasm. A really intense orgasm apparantly activates alot of emotions automatically in females.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Sex isn't sex without tears and screaming.

Pace_T

HSC
well its not that unusually if u think about it. the guy would repeatedly punching her down there with his dick haha

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
some people cry cos theyre so emotionally connected to the person theyre doing it with. just overwhelming. or maybe if it hurts lol. idk

bella13

HSC
HMMMM Hard question !

Ok i have herd of some males cryin like after good bye sex and if thEy just simply get realli emotional afterwards maybe they want to be with the girl or vis versa

there are mani reasons behind people cryin during and after sex it's very common people just dont talk about it cuz it's obviously personal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)