CS Source (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Do you guys know maps very well? I'm trying to find a map from the old CS days hopefully in CSS... it's a small map designed for maybe 2 to 4 players. Basically a small outdoor area (dirt floor) with a huge wall in the middle separating the two halves of the rectangle. The wall goes up and down on a timer and there are lots of strategies like hiding, going up to the wall and jumping over, throwing grenades, etc... any ideas?

Aeriff

HSC
Do you guys know maps very well? I'm trying to find a map from the old CS days hopefully in CSS... it's a small map designed for maybe 2 to 4 players. Basically a small outdoor area (dirt floor) with a huge wall in the middle separating the two halves of the rectangle. The wall goes up and down on a timer and there are lots of strategies like hiding, going up to the wall and jumping over, throwing grenades, etc... any ideas?
cs_reflex.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It's good fun nonetheless- a few glitches like the gun through the wall and the roof on the bunkers can collapse and get you stuck inside but it'll do!

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
It's good fun nonetheless- a few glitches like the gun through the wall and the roof on the bunkers can collapse and get you stuck inside but it'll do!
Seeing guns through walls happens on just about every map, all dependso on the thickness of the wall.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
True... guess it is just a skill thing in learning not to do it.
Yea, a lot of people don't realise it, and so they make their bodies push right up against a wall. Not only can they sometimes see your gun through it, but they can also sometimes see your shadow on the ground (which is rather odd).

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
But man... REFLEX3 is epic. I've been playing it nonstop like ... for hours. It's so simple yet effective. And satisfying.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I can remake the map and fix the glitches :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)