CSSA 2006 Trial (1 Viewer)

stressing2006

HSC
I think i fucked this one up, i used to be coming 14th in maths now man who knows, was horrible and i studied a bit lol, i danno i got in there and it just all went out the window, i want to get like 75-80% hopefully lol but i didnt do most of question 10 lol i got bits of it, but it was bloody hard ergh!!!!!!!!! and i know ive made so many mistakes, i make the radius of that circle 4 too dont worry, man there goes another mark i cant afford to lose. Dam i hate maths sometimes

sinist4

HSC
aww... im so pissed, did so bad, would of dones better if the scool didnt take the questions in the topics we didnt cover... :mad:

but wat can i do LOL

JhK89

HSC
yehh our skool took out question 5d and 8b nooooo and if they didnt take out 8 i would've been able to do it... they gave us volume thingy about integration..

i forgot the volume of a sphere zzz

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
predict i'll get about 50-60 %.. arghh

forgot how to bloody do loan repayments cos they altered the question and q.10 was ridiculus.. i made up a heap of shit..

overall i left about 20-30 marks blank.. so its fucked

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
Yeh it was much harder than the usual 2004 and 2004 CSSA trials which were just there as a joke.
I stuffed up in that CD question . Its out of 3 though. I hope i get a mark or two

Also, I stuffed up in the minor segment shaded area qs.

I am wishing for a reasonable mark, I wisHH I made no damn SILLTUPID mistakes or else I am goone...

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
meh, i thought the test wasnt dat bad really, accept for de last qn i only got de first bit of it, the rest id say q1-7 were fine den it started to bug me..lol i hate loan repayments... n dat qn wif de parobola wat was wif it.. n de last qn where u had tp prove de cosine equation...was a bitch...lol am hopin to achieve from 70's-80's will be happy:)

ami-002

HSC
hey everyone,
ok math lets not even go ther, it wasnt terribly difficult but after question7 is got a bit tircky, and question 10 it was a another language to me, but i got the first two bits

i dont understand these ppl they want us to find something , or number when they have given us no info about that particular pic they want us to find the number of.

math is my worst subject newhooz
hopefully it wont be counted.
i only got three more trial exams to go
business, legal and extn history if anyone has already done those exams and you are doing the CSSA ones would you be able to give me a few pointers as to what i should be really concentrating on for legal and extn expecially. i would really appreciate it!
thanks, ami

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
Yes ....

Hey, do some schools sit for the CSSA trial on a different day than today?
Wouldn't that be kind of wierd..

:burn: :rofl: :ninja:

WISHING FOR DA BEST
cut the formality crap!!!

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
is there gunna be a forum dat discusses de test in more detail.. i wana ave a few pointers it wud be helpful for evryone..cheeers

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Yep... hopefully I break 100+/120. My rank of 3/86 is gooone lol.

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
when will we be able to discuss the answers and get actual answers

Anyone know a pro or somefin like that, who knows wat the answers were?
man i wish i break the 90

gunitsoldier

HSC
kido_1 said:
when will we be able to discuss the answers and get actual answers

Anyone know a pro or somefin like that, who knows wat the answers were?
man i wish i break the 90
yea who's got answers? cant wait for my results gotta calculate myself...

sandz_2

HSC
Well a girl in my year could of re-done the paper for you guys to get the answers.. she accidently took the paper with her after the exam finished... but the school rang up for her to bring it back lol

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
This may seem like a strange question, but would anyone happen to know who wrote the paper (its usually on the last page from memory)?

ps: i'd be happy to write answers once the mods give the ok to post the paper and answers

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
Liviu Spiridon(convenor)
Magdi Farag

s2indie

HSC
Deh. Hard. At least the last few were.
A lot of scrunching. And scribbling.
Not to mention that stupid junior smashing her locker for a good ten minutes.

LockyD444

HSC
man that CD question was fked. i think it was missing a part of the diagram, coz there was a random line on the left side. how were we supposed to know how big each concentric circle was, there was no indication of the size of them, which meant no limit to how many there were, if that line had a 4cm on it, then we would know that each was 1cm bigger than the other....mayb im just sour coz i couldnt get it...

joshay

HSC
LockyD444 said:
man that CD question was fked. i think it was missing a part of the diagram, coz there was a random line on the left side. how were we supposed to know how big each concentric circle was, there was no indication of the size of them, which meant no limit to how many there were, if that line had a 4cm on it, then we would know that each was 1cm bigger than the other....mayb im just sour coz i couldnt get it...
Just sour b/c u couldnt get it.. i think i may have gotten it out. w/out giving too much away - u need to relate the first part with a 'sum'..... .....

Definately a tough 2 unit, no question! 98% i think NOT! But "Rankings that count" (still hurts)

LockyD444

HSC
ah well yeah i agree, i got it out in the end..i think, using hte first part, a few pi's thrown in(without giving it away aswell) did u have like 5 circles?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)