CSSA Economics (1 Viewer)

erespall

Pirate Lord.. Arrr
HSC
Wooo for Monetary Policy.....

how did you guys go for the wage decentralisation questions?

noddis911

HSC
Uni Grad
Well there is always a policy question and you get a choice, so you don't have to be a genius to predict that monetary is very likely. I went for the fiscal policy question instead. Not sure if I wrote enough though: 3.5 pages including questions. Could have written more, but I did Section 3 last and only had like 30 mins to do it.

We had replacement questions for Section 4, and I spent quite a while on it. Probably close to 50-60 minutes. Full wrote a plan lol and essay was like 4.5 pages. Other than that thought it was pretty doable. Last multiple choice question was fucked, swear both B and D were correct. Ended up crossing out B and going with D :p. Hoping for 85+ or just retain my second rank.

clry

HSC
Hey does anyone know what the long responses were? I know one has something to do with monetary policy and the other is a globalisation question (or at least that's what my teacher said)...was there any area that is really important to know?
Thank you <3 legit saved my ass HAHA

laura_a

HSC
Thank you <3 legit saved my ass HAHA
No worries. Unfortunately only gave myself 40 mins to do the monetary policy essay, so only wrote 7 pages...kind of shot myself in the foot. But I'm glad my advice benefited you.

clry

HSC
No worries. Unfortunately only gave myself 40 mins to do the monetary policy essay, so only wrote 7 pages...kind of shot myself in the foot. But I'm glad my advice benefited you.
Why'd you go and do that for!? Seems a tad drastic! Haha.

What'd you guys choose for your section 4 question?

mangoz

HSC
I was pretty much expecting a fiscal / monetary combo again. Pretty straight forward test o.o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)