CSSA Ext 1 English - Navigating the global (1 Viewer)

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, it was really good! I absolutely owned the essay! Yet, the creative was a bit weird, you had this twitter profile with the different characteristics of the person and had to write a imaginative/creative piece with that person in it. I do Textual Dynamics, so I'm not too sure about the Navigating the global question.

The essays were open ended, yet it was difficult to use a prepared response for the creative. I made mine up on the spot, but I did very well as I based it completely round the stimulus, same with the essay

OMG so happy :)

anexasaved

HSC
Yeah, it was really good! I absolutely owned the essay! Yet, the creative was a bit weird, you had this twitter profile with the different characteristics of the person and had to write a imaginative/creative piece with that person in it. I do Textual Dynamics, so I'm not too sure about the Navigating the global question.

The essays were open ended, yet it was difficult to use a prepared response for the creative. I made mine up on the spot, but I did very well as I based it completely round the stimulus, same with the essay

OMG so happy :)
Hey, do you remember what your essay question was??

CONGRATS on doing well! I hope Textual Dynamics, which is an extremely difficult elective, works out well for you. If you can do this well in the HSC then you're gonna ace it haha =)
I do TD as well, but yea am finding it quite difficult. lol we only have around 11 people do it at my school =/

HSC
i answered the romanticism questions (before you ask, its not in my sig because it's my scrap subject). essay was (i think) the same in all cases, with a different prescribed obviously though. the essay was relatively easy too.

creative however was much different. i'm pretty sure all modules had to write as some person with certain attributes etc. anyone who relied on a pre-prepared creative was seriously screwed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)