CSSA SOR Trial paper thoughts (2 Viewers)

Erudite

HSC
Holy shit guys one question at a time.

1. Yes I sat the test already
2. World Peace ( I thought I already mentioned that?)
3. It was something like: describe the characteristics in which beliefs would affect a religious and non religious individual. Reference the quote below in your answer..
4. Ethics like I said before...
Well you said the 20 marker was on something about world peace. I was just saying that the response for the 20 marker that I had prepared and gone through with my teacher was on bioethics and living religion. I am only doing 1U btw.

Arthur100

HSC
N/A
You dont do religion and peace, youre 1 unit dont worry about it

BPunjabi

Banned
HSC
One and Two unit do the same things mate, except two unit will be doing an extra tradition to write about. Didnt mean to be rude bro, Sorry.

what was the short answer for religion and non religion?
I already answered it...
It was something like: describe the characteristics in which beliefs would affect a religious and non religious individual. Reference the quote below in your answer..

Erudite

HSC
You dont do religion and peace, youre 1 unit dont worry about it
Thanks, I just wanted a rough idea on what the 20 marker was gonna ask and whether it would work with what I have already prepared. Religion is one of my stronger ranks so I wanna keep it that way lol.

BPunjabi

Banned
HSC
Arthur what are you talking about... The one unit in my cohourt sitting the CSSA exam had to do it aswell?

The thing they didnt have to do is talk about one of the traditions during the environmental ethics short questions. They only had to write about one tradition when 2 unit wrote about 2. Eg Christianity and Buddhism

Arthur100

HSC
N/A
did you speak about like concept of transcendence, and social responsibility.. ?

Erudite

HSC
Arthur what are you talking about... The one unit in my cohourt sitting the CSSA exam had to do it aswell?

The thing they didnt have to do is talk about one of the traditions during the environmental ethics short questions. They only had to write about one tradition when 2 unit wrote about 2. Eg Christianity and Buddhism
I'm thinking of doing Islam for section 2 and Christianity for section 3(as my essay is on bioethics). But now you've told us that they are gonna make section 3 something on world peace I'm pretty lost now lol.

Arthur100

HSC
N/A
wait so for two unit the 20 mark question was on ethics

Arthur100

HSC
N/A
wait so for two unit the 20 mark question was on ethics?

BPunjabi

Banned
HSC
Thanks, I just wanted a rough idea on what the 20 marker was gonna ask and whether it would work with what I have already prepared. Religion is one of my stronger ranks so I wanna keep it that way lol.
Read my above statement bro... Please dont study the wrong thing and leave out a component ^^

Erudite

HSC
Thanks alot mate. I really appreciate it. Wishing you luck with your trial results. You have my utmost respect =)...

+Repped you.

Arthur100

HSC
N/A
sorry for wasting your time dude, but i dont really get what you mean by 'two components for ethics' if the essay was on ethics isnt the short answer on signinficant person and practice?

Erudite

HSC
English Paper 1 I felt really good about, Paper 2 didn't finish the third essay and screwed up the structure. Maths the last two questions were a bit difficult and I skipped a few. I got lazy and didn't study as much as I should have for it as I did it in Year 11 but decided to resit. (2U maths btw). Overall I gotta say when trials are over I'll be reinstalling pokemon go and picking up where I left off. XD

Erudite

HSC
No Worries bro, its good to help... Tell me how your english and maths went... I found them pretty hard..
English Paper 1 I felt really good about, Paper 2 didn't finish the third essay and screwed up the structure. Maths the last two questions were a bit difficult and I skipped a few. I got lazy and didn't study as much as I should have for it as I did it in Year 11 but decided to resit. (2U maths btw). Overall I gotta say when trials are over I'll be reinstalling pokemon go and picking up where I left off. XD

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I'm sitting this tomorrow. The exams can't get done before the timetabled date.

Good one, troll. And a 5 marker on Uniting Church?? lol that's funny, it's impossible under the syllabus.

Troll. Troll. Troll.
lol nek minit

ad_321

HSC
lol nek minit
I can't see it happening. Either way, I do SOR1 and my most hated subject, and one I'm cramming for tonight.

if it's ethics essay, i wouldent mind that, but i just don't see this guy to be true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)